Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I CANT BELIEVE I LOST MY DAMN CELL PHONE!!

WHAT A FUCKIN PAIN IN THE ASS. I LOST MY PHONE AT SCHOOL TODAY AND NOW I HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE AND DROP LIKE $250 ON IT. IF ANYONE IS GOING TO BARUCH FOR LATE CLASSES AND WANTS TO LOOK IN MASON HALL BY SEAT K114, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. FUCKIN SUCKS

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

no insurance on it gianni?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

they better have insurance on phones in this country ......last year I lost 3 phones when hammered (lol) and 1 when I was mugged (!)

4 in 12 months....the insurance claims were so funny, they asked "any previous claims" and by claim number three I was saying things like "yes in Mary & August in similar circumstances" lol cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

I would give it a day or two. *Maybe* someone with a conscience picked it up and will check your phonebook to track you down.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

I DONT CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT THE PHONE NUMBERS CUZ I SAVED THEM ON A DATABASE ON MY COMPUTER SO THAT DOESNT BOTHER ME. ITS JUST THE FACT THAT I WAS THAT I DONT KNOW HOW I LOST IT, IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. I HOPE SOMEONE WILL LOOK THROUGH IT AND GIVE ME A RING. IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

------------------

0200.gif

dont be too upset....at least u didnt lose ur mind like some of us here....

but i am sorry about ur phone

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

That sucks! Try calling it.

I found one once in the back of a cab. As soon as I got in I heard a ring coming from the floor of the cab. Turns out the person called himself from another phone. I met him the next day and returned it. Cause I'm such a great guy.

2 months later I lost mine at SF on Halloween. I never take it out with me but I was going from place to place and needed it handy. I froze my acct with AT & T for a few days to see if anybody would return it. Nobody did so I had to buy a new one. What the hell happend to what comes around goes around??

thats sucks gianni....but guess what

I LOST MINE TOO........BROKE IT ACTUALLY....

175 #'s gone

....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... im so mad....

i feel for ya <3 Rikki

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

YEA, IT SUCKS, I LOST IT IN ONE OF MY CLASSES THAT IS A BIG LETURE HALL SO HOPEFULLY IT FELL UNDER THE SEAT AND NO ONE SAW IT. WITH SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE CLASS JUST HURRYING TO GET OUT PEOPLE WONT REALLY LOOK UNDER A SEAT. SO WHEN I GO BACK ON MONDAY HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT. ITS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS CUZ I NEED MY PHONE!!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

------------------

0200.gif

of course they insure cell phones gianni.. whats wrong w/ you?

hehe j/k

its an extra few bucks a month.. maybe its just your service dont' offer it, but i know mine is so if i get pissed and throw it in the river one night they'll replace it biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

of course they insure cell phones gianni.. whats wrong w/ you?

hehe j/k

its an extra few bucks a month.. maybe its just your service dont' offer it, but i know mine is so if i get pissed and throw it in the river one night they'll replace it biggrin.gif

YO ROB IM GONNA THROW YOU INTO THE RIVER,

YO GIANNI I JUST SAW YOU AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU LOST YOUR CELLY, THATS WACK!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by cathyo:

I would give it a day or two. *Maybe* someone with a conscience picked it up and will check your phonebook to track you down.

Hey, it happened to me.. a teacher actually found it, went through the numbers, and matched up the 'home' number with the records they kept.. then came to bring it to me during class.. pretty amazing. cwm16.gif

------------------

Aphelion

eye.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

YO ROB IM GONNA THROW YOU INTO THE RIVER,

YO GIANNI I JUST SAW YOU AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU LOST YOUR CELLY, THATS WACK!!!!

your dead mike

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

your dead mike

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif good one!!!!!!!!!1

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13