Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spokoynoi nochi malishi :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

Again - ENGLISH BITCH!!!!! You are in Ameirca right?? And the official language of this country is English right?? Fucking use it already!! I could understand using another language if the language the person being addressed doesn't know English - but I obviously do. So next time you want to say something to me - make sure you use the right one!!! You want to keep speaking Russian all the time - GO TO RUSSIA!!! Otherwise speak english! cwm43.gif

why are you so mad???

Again - ENGLISH BITCH!!!!! You are in Ameirca right?? And the official language of this country is English right?? Fucking use it already!! I could understand using another language if the language the person being addressed doesn't know English - but I obviously do. So next time you want to say something to me - make sure you use the right one!!! You want to keep speaking Russian all the time - GO TO RUSSIA!!! Otherwise speak english! cwm43.gif

Redneck!

Originally posted by lynxssp:

How about English ladies and gentleman?? And if you so wish to have your dialogue in this foreign tongue, there is always the email system or PM's!! No need to take up all this space on the server that already has issues with you jibberish!! GGEEZZZ! cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Servera ey zhalko!!!

Ohuevshaya!!! Bol'na na vsyu golovu!!!

It's a free country, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

But why not show it some respect. You do know English obviously - and it appears as though you are using Russian to have a conversation you only want those who undrestand Russian to be in on. That is just rude, and that is why I suggested you use the email system or PM's!! To me - it is like when you go to the nail salon, and all the ladies there start to speak Korean. You know 99% of the time when they use their language it is because they don't want the American's to know what they are talking about. Same thing here. Only difference is you and your friends are using a public address board where I'd say 95% of the particpants don't speak Russian - but we do speak English. It is great that you know 2 languages - but in my opinion when you use the one that is not common to all on this message board - it is just rude!! Just my $0.02 of course!

cwm16.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

But why not show it some respect. You do know English obviously - and it appears as though you are using Russian to have a conversation you only want those who undrestand Russian to be in on. That is just rude, and that is why I suggested you use the email system or PM's!! To me - it is like when you go to the nail salon, and all the ladies there start to speak Korean. You know 99% of the time when they use their language it is because they don't want the American's to know what they are talking about. Same thing here. Only difference is you and your friends are using a public address board where I'd say 95% of the particpants don't speak Russian - but we do speak English. It is great that you know 2 languages - but in my opinion when you use the one that is not common to all on this message board - it is just rude!! Just my $0.02 of course!

you got it wrong.

The reason we spoke russian cause the topic was a song from a cartoon back when we were all little kids and used to watch cartoons.

and if someone would write it in english it wouldn't sound right, just not the same way it sounds in russian.

So the whole thread went in russian.

were not trying to hide any conversations from you or the board, we would use email instead.

------------------

feee038c.gif

Originally posted by lynxssp:

How about English ladies and gentleman?? And if you so wish to have your dialogue in this foreign tongue, there is always the email system or PM's!! No need to take up all this space on the server that already has issues with you jibberish!! GGEEZZZ! cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Servera ey zhalko!!!

Ohuevshaya!!! Bol'na na vsyu golovu!!!

It's a free country, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm16.gif

Stop being paranoid! Russians speak russian, Koreans speak korean, Italian speak italian,

and there's nothing you can do about that.

Time to learn some other language. And keep your change!

cwm16.gif

YOU are talking about respect? From what you just posted you have no idea WHAT respect means.. Look at the first thing you said.. You were being FUCKING RUDE.. So dont' come to us saying that we are being rude speaking anohter language which you don't understand. That's YOUR problem. We were not talking to you obviously and YES, all of us do speak english. But does that mean that every person in America who speaks languages other than English and Spanish should not use any of them? SHUT THE FUCK UP ok? We'll speak any language we want and if you don't understand it and it bothers you, go fucking kill yourself. Not like we were sitting in the same room with you, pointing fingers and laughing at you while saying something in a different language. So get over it and learn to give respect before you can ask for some..

WOW Z! go Z go! biggrin.gif i think now its time to relax - i guess i'll have to stop by in my 3aпoрoжeтc and roll up a nice fat one for you cwm20.gif

PEACE LOVE AND RUSSIANSwillSOONtakeOVERnotONLYsoundfactoryBUTTWILOasWELL! for all (russians)

damn Al's sig is too inclusive for what i wanted to say

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA

slushaite rebyata, u menya est idea, etot thread ne kogda ne zakonshetsa, potomushto, my budem pet novie pesni! ok vot odna teper tongue.gifust vsegda budet solntze, pust vsegda budet vodka, pust vsegda budet devchonki.. la la la..ok tak daleye

blin teper ya hochy holodny kvas mmm kvas!

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

dorogaya, chego she ti tak, vaprosi zadaesh a sama na nih ne otvechaesh?

ya iz moskvi priehal v 93 v 13 let. V danniy moment ya yserdchivo staraus svalit s baltimora.

(i can't wait to hear what krasivaya siska has to say...torchu ot etogo imeni)

Originally posted by risa06:

ok....kto otkyda u kogda priexal suda? skol'ko vam bilo let? da...da, ya ochen' lubopitnaya...hehehehe wink.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

dorogaya, chego she ti tak, vaprosi zadaesh a sama na nih ne otvechaesh?

ya iz moskvi priehal v 93 v 13 let. V danniy moment ya yserdchivo staraus svalit s baltimora.

(i can't wait to hear what krasivaya siska has to say...torchu ot etogo imeni)

LMAO....torchish znachit??? why?????????????...ok, I guees its a men thing smile.gif

ya s Usbekistana (gorod Buhara) v 1995 priexala...v 17 let. Snachala v Californiu, a potom v 1996 v NY perebralic'. A kuda ti xochesh pereexat'? v NY?

hehe that joke is hilarious...and i am glad ur all enjoying the translation of my screenname...i was 14 when i first started using it, how perverted can it actually be???

oh and i am from minsk i came here when i was 9, so that was more than 10 years ago

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by ichernomor:

????????? ??????? ??????? ? ?????? ??????? ? ????? ???????? ?? ???????

????????? ??????, ????????? ??????, ??????? ?????. ? ??????????:

- ????, ?? ??? ????? ???????????

????? ????????:

- ??? ???????, ? ??? ????? ??????????!

Igor you're corny

Where is eugene???