Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight.. SF after.. Need help!!!!!!

What's everyone.. Tonight I hear Limelight is gonna be off the hook... And I been hearing the greatest things about SF... Is JP gonna be spinning @ SF tonight???? Also how much is LImelight.. Does anyone have any <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .. for either.. Just paid my rent .. and am low in funds.. Also Who will be spinning @Limelight.. and how will the music be????? cwm28.gif

------------------

LiViNg BeYoNd PeRfEcTiOn

We were unable to make it... my friend had her car stolen.. talk about drama for a night.... But anyways... I heard Limelight is gonna be awesome.. what do you think.. are you going to world tonight.. I really wanted to meet you....

------------------

LiViNg BeYoNd PeRfEcTiOn

That's exactly what I'm doing.. I think Fusion has a list for SF tonight but I believe it closes around 3am.. You can email bonzainyc@aol.com if you need a list for Limelight..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

That's what I was thinking- LL and then SF. Obviously the dress code is not the same for both places so there's a balance to consider. The bouncer at SF gave us such a hard time getting in last time we did this that I hesitate to make SF a stop anytime I want to go out. And why is there no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for new crowds arriving after 6am??? I would THINK they would want to re-fill the club at that time and that they would give incentives to people to come in at that time.... Am I unreasonable?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

I totally agree with you.. but then you would have everyone in there..... Thanks for the tip for the list... I hope I can get on. What time does SF close.. last time I was there it was 2pm I'm really need to party!!!!! cwm12.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

LiViNg BeYoNd PeRfEcTiOn