Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Live Trance, Long Live Tiestooooo......!!!!!!

Originally posted by ultracrzy:

it looked like the scene from "Groove"...AMAZING..!!!!!!!!!!

Groove sucked. What a fucking insult that movie was.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

OMFG.!!! Last nites LL party blew my head off. Definetely one of the best parties I've been to, but I didn't expect anything else. GOt in around 12am with maybe a 10 minute wait, but heard it got much worse afterwards. Met up with my friends and spend most of the nite upstairs, bugging out from the sick lazer show, waiting for Tiesto to work the turntables.The guy who opened up for tiesto, was fucking sick....!!!!! what????? Guy ornadel, or Scott bond..??Hard fucking trance beats one after another. Place was going nuts. I kept running to the dj booth trying to see, if Tiesto was there.How about when the muzik stopped for 3 minutes and the whole club was cheering for Tiesto to come on. It was definetely packed, I didnt even bother staying on the main floor, but if i ever have to define vibe, thats what the place was all about yesterday. People were clapping to the beat, not just a few people, the whole club, everyone had their hands in the air, it looked like the scene from "Groove"...AMAZING..!!!!!!!!!!I loved it there last night, even though i failed on my mission to shake Tiesto's hand. What can I say I'm a fanatic, I got his all magic series, live sets, summer breeze, in search of sunrise....etc, I figure I get into Dj booth and just give him a pound, but when I got an inch close to him, the guy told me, to leave , and let Tiesto come on. But it was all in all great seeing him live after watching his videos and listening to his sets everyday...Hope he's coming back,

Thanx to Gatecrasher

And Thanx to everyone who showed up yesterday

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

mylogo1.gif