Clubplanet Nightlife Community

very nice,

great track selection, and he really worked the crowd well...

unfortunately my back has yet to recover from the merciless pounding recieved from the hands of danny tenaglia, and i had to spend most of the night sitting down.

but lawler def. gets the matty seal of approval.

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

it was my first lawler, but it was def. deep and dark (just how matty likes his music). sounded almost like a mix between danny t and digweed (match made in heaven) it closed crazy early though, 7:15!!!!! wtf is that all about ???

but anyway, it was another great night at twilo, without a single complaint ('cept my damn back)

------------------

digweed2.jpg

Matty, you freakin' loser. is the first thing you do when you get back sign online and post? what a lahoooo-saaaheeerrrr! Matty, i forgot to get my cell from you

yes, Lawler is awesome. i got there just as he came on (he was waiting for me) around 4. he dropped some great tracks, one or two i hadn't heard in a long time and loved, and was overall yummy... love his style! just wish i had a lil' more energy to keep up (i'm sorry i didn't dance enough, to you who wanted me to)

glowsticks, you missed!...

------------------

"real fucking high"

sorry, i should follow your example of not posting when i get home, because it makes me seem like a computer addicted loser.....

and yes i have your cell phone, check your email about the details of the exchange...

we are demanding 1 millions dollars for the phone, and don't get the police involved or the phone dies.

------------------

digweed2.jpg

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

it was my first lawler, but it was def. deep and dark (just how matty likes his music). sounded almost like a mix between danny t and digweed (match made in heaven) it closed crazy early though, 7:15!!!!! wtf is that all about ???

but anyway, it was another great night at twilo, without a single complaint ('cept my damn back)

noiseboy thinks it's funny when mattyparsons talks in the third person. . . or is mattyparsons not really the one posting. . . these are things noiseboy wonders as he sits watching "Behind the Music: Journey" waiting for that glorious time when he will hop on the subway and make his way to work. . . go to sleep mattyparsons, wherever you are, give yr back a rest, and dream of yr daddy. . . noiseboy. cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Where is everyone's review of last night?

As if a ringing phone wasn't enough at 11AM, my roommates been making so much noise this morning ... I need more rest before Tiesto tonight!

As for my review of Mr. Lawler ... I was in heaven from the time Three dropped "I'll Hide You" to about 6:00. Great selection and incredible vibe. Cross between DT and Digweed? ... I can see that. Lots of hard banging vocal tracks, just the way I like it. "House Music Makes Me Happy" Had a great night and I'm so glad to finally meet some of you folks. smile.gif Oh, and how cute was Mr. Lawler's closing? The last 2 track was great and I especially loved how he got us so pumped at the very end.

Lawler was deep, dark, sexy and the drums just kept me going and going. He blew up the crowd so many times, he hand them in his palm.

At one point I looked at Matty and said, Uhm whats he doing....then when he dropped it, we both looked at each other and said "Aha....thats what hes doing" LoL

Sinem!!!!! u were there????

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

deep dark percursive, heavy basslines.

played a few vinyl anthems, was a nice mix of new stuff and some older stuff. what made it good was that he played the older tracks at appropriate times, threw in some 'sneaker tracks'(a really cool cwm25.gif dj clued me in to this term' and closed out really nice. I'm definately not appreciating this 7 am shut down though. His set was flying and the entire crowd was into it, no reason to stop there. With 3 djs slated they should throw us a bone and rock it till 8 atleast. Regardless, Lawler is the shizzzz

------------------

chronic is the answer...