Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EmErgENcY Has bEen dEClaRDed??!!?!?!??!?

Police are going past my home saying "A state of emergency has been declared. All vehicles must be removed from the Avenue".

WTF is that all about??? Theres only a tracing of snow over here...Me and pops are complaining about going to work but the police are calling it an emergency!?!?! Crazy!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

holy schykees!

wow.. i'm from jersey too, i wonder if they're doing the same. haven't heard anything yet but seriously, there's only traces on the ground yet, that's pretty weird.. but hell, if it continues like this, fuggeddaboudit..... WE'RE GOING TUBING!!!!!!!

how bout a CNYC Sledding & Tubing Meetup??? hehehheeh smile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifcwm17.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

wow.. i gotta watch the news more often lol.. i had no clue all of jersey was declared as a state of emergency.. ::hides head in shame::

on the downside.. i'm on spring break and i was looking forward to going to the city alot with friends.. guess that won't be happening with all this snow.. HEY but at least i saw ornadel/bond and TIESTO LAST NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made my whole vacation!!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Why a state of emergency though? I dont get it! Theres no snow out there. But if the governor declares it, does that mean no work tomorrow???

And for a meetup for tubing...Ill get the Baileys Irish Cream - you get the tubes!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by mareluna:

wow.. i gotta watch the news more often lol.. i had no clue all of jersey was declared as a state of emergency.. ::hides head in shame::

Don't feel bad, I had no idea either!!

So, what about the work thing?? Are they going to close the roads to commuters (please please please)?

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES