Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Drama Vol 3

Last night I was set to play at 3 BUT for reasons unknown to me I went on at 4 because a guest DJ was booked.

At 4 when I went on, the records were skipping all over the place.

After asking everyone in the booth to please leave because I thought they were skipping the records dancing in the booth, the records continued to skip.

Looking in front of the booth, there were some Glow Stick kids dancing so one of the bouncers asked them to politely move to the floor and guess what, the records were still skipping.

It turns out that SOMEONE (not pointing fingers) turned the anti skate (anti skip in other words) on the turntables to a 0 position. In other words OFF.

Not only that but that padding that helps keep the records from skipping was removed sometime prior to my set.

To make matters worse, the CD-R that Neil Christian burned for me of his new track was incompatible with the cd player there at the time and skipped all over the place so next week I will have to premiere the track instead.

On the upside, I did premiere the ANR Tunnel remix of "Sexbomb!" so I hope everyone liked that!!

So you next week on at 3 where I usually am.

Unfuin believable that from now on I have to have a sound tech guy visually calibrate the turntables before I go on again.

Renegade

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com

LOL man cAnt we just get along !!! dam There is always something going on in that place , i guess thats why i like it lol.... peace

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

do u have a real booth there or are u guyz still on top of the bar.may be some dude iz messin wit u, or iz iz that that u just fukt up. either way doez not look that promising. I know people who used to work there. They have much different security nowwa dayz. They have went through a good amount of employees from what i've seen. Itz safe 2 say that club iz a hazbeen.

Its not that I just fed up, I have never fud up yet on a set it's that the turntables were fued with.

The booth is still by the main bar and that suspension system was not what it normally is either.

Nero had similar problems that night as well.

They should put the booth back upstairs so that when people dance near the booth the records and sometimes even cd's don't skip.

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com

yeah the upstairs booth is much better, playing downstairs is a pain in the ass, because you feel the bass shaking the booth, and sometimes it makes the CD player skip too... frown.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

that booth did look kinda sheisty when i was in it,i dont know why vicious spun there instead of upstairs, but the booth upstairs looks better just by staring over the floor as opposed to a few feet above floor leverl

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I have heard that that booth upstairs is ripped apart and is no longer set up to be a DJ booth.

I hope that's not true because that was crazy last Saturday.

Then some girl kept grabbing my dick when i was playing and I hit the stop button on the record playing and then hit start and it made a cool effect noise and I actually couldn't believe some people screamed.

Lol

DRAMA!!!

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com

Guys,

I am dying for Tunnel to come back, but it doesn't sound like shit is too organized over there. With people walking in there pessimistic to begin with, they have to be proven that the party is awesome and flawless... where as if the party was built up already, they would be dropping the benefit of the doubt..

Good luck "It's a fucking tight rope Spud."