Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Personality!!

i'd love to become less paranoid...i always worry about everything and always think that something is wrong...it drives me crazy but i cant stop myself.....one character trait i'd love to have is to be nice to everyone...i tend to be bitchy sometimes to people i dont know and i hate that...i think i am a sweetheart once i get to know people but at first i might not be as nice as i should be...

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

I would like to become less shy. To know me is to love me but I first have to talk to you!! So I'm working on getting rid of my shy side.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Originally posted by cubano43:

I would like to become less shy. To know me is to love me but I first have to talk to you!! So I'm working on getting rid of my shy side.

take a hit of e - trust me - you won't be shy!!

Originally posted by cubano43:

Trait which one would you want & which one would you like to be taken away?

I'm assuming you mean for ourselves. In that case I would loooove to be patient. I don't mean patience for others (like my kids), I have that. I need to have patience when I want something or when I need to do something and I have to wait until the right moment. I'm very impatient in that way.

I'm not sure what trait I would want to lose. Maybe the overanalytical part of my mind. I tend to read into situations too much and sometimes it makes me think things that are just not right. I think a lot of women tend to be this way as opposed to men. My boyfriend always asks me why I overanalyze everything.

Example: this is a little embarssing after the fact but...my b/f had to start working nights because he has taken on a fulltime schedule @ school. We don't see each every single night like we used to. So, my first fear is that..."Oh my God, what if he just thinks we spend too much time together and this is the only way he could put some distance there cwm31.gif ?? I know, it's sounds ridiculous. And as soon as I told him this fear it sounded even MORE ridiculous. Obviously if he's going to school he has to get the $$ somehow, he has to squeeze work in wherever he can.

I would like to stop doing things like that cwm32.gif I causes a lot of undue stress!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Hmm... I think I'd like to be a little less of a worrier... I can be a bit neurotic and overanalytical ( like Cathy) if I have too much time on my hands. Better for me to be so busy I don't have time to stop and worry rather than have me sitting around festering...

... and maybe I'll be less of a flirt... um... nah!

I'll keep my obsessive-compulsive neatness -- it keeps my room nice and clean! cwm35.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Don't worry when you meet me you won't be shy.. that's for sure.....I'll knock the shyness out of you !!

LOL!!

hell yea....you'll be like cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

i always put the needs of all my friends before myself and its come to the point that i cant even have fun when we are out unless everyone else is happy. it is nice to an extent but i feel like people take advantage of the fact that i always take it upon myself to make everyone happy. i wish i could just worry about myself more and less everyone else.

love,

jolie