Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will & Grace

Originally posted by playboychick:

Divalicious' post about the "cute gay guy" got me thinking...anybody in a Will & Grace relationship?

And who's your favorite character on the show?

When I grow up, I wanna be just like Karen! biggrin.gif

(kiddin...well sorta) wink.gif

Oh, btw, how did your hair come out?? do you love it?

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Oh man... I know there are many gay guys who don't like that show, but I can't help it... I think it's hilarious! My fave is a toss up between Karen and Jack... They both have me cackling!!

Really? I know one gay guy who makes sure he doesn't miss it because then he has nothing to talk about at parties. smile.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

[This message has been edited by playboychick (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by divalicious:

Oh, btw, how did your hair come out?? do you love it?

It's really drastic, so it took some time to get used to, but now I'm loving it. biggrin.gif And I lucked out, I only had to cut an inch off...whew!!!

Did you have the meetup at Exit? I wish I could have gone, but the people I was going to go out with bailed on me, so the beau and I decided to "test" the hair out at Blu. wink.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

Grace. She is truly amazing.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Grace. She is Truly amazing. SOOOOOO HOT

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Oh, no. Karen is DEF fabu! The closest thing to a "Patsy" American TV has ever had...

other than that, the show is mediocre. As for being in a relationship like that, well, maybe sorta but not quite... As a 'hubby' i can relate. cwm4.gif

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Oh, no. Karen is DEF fabu! The closest thing to a "Patsy" American TV has ever had...

cwm4.gif

ichi cwm9.gif

Oh, i never thought of it that way. Actually, I think Karen would be Eddy (she has the kids) and Jack would be Patsy.

Originally posted by tastyt:

Oh, i never thought of it that way. Actually, I think Karen would be Eddy (she has the kids) and Jack would be Patsy.

Ah, but Jack = Eddy in they are both adrift. Karen and Pats are queen bitches, and good at what they do!

It's all about the attitude, WERK!

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

I think that Karen has qualities from both Pats and Ed... Jack doesn't seem to "do" anything... He doesn't even smoke!! Pats wouldn't be without a cig in her lips. And don't forget the Stoli or champagne! Plus, Karen's got money, Pats totally mooches off of Ed. gosh, I wish they would bring AbFab back... I loved that show!

Originally posted by tastyt:

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

other than that, the show is mediocre. As for being in a relationship like that, well, maybe sorta but not quite... As a 'hubby' i can relate.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com