Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* * * Important Info for those wanting to DANCE IN MOVIE ! * * *

Ok everybody, here is the update...

1) ezdreamer is taking over the reigns of organizing everyone since I will be out of town.

2) The following is the list of people who responded to my original post in the order received. You will get FIRST CHANCE TO COMMIT to going on Sunday, March 11. The movie peeps agreed to let us take 8-10 people.

2-26 5:20 jammy

2-26 5:47 shadowchaser

2-26 5:52 lextacy

2-26 6:00 scottyskribz57

2-26 6:06 sariman

2-26 6:43 a691vcc

2-26 6:46 Tyco

2-26 7:00 saigray

2-26 7:06 freaky2girl

2-26 7:09 ravahstar

2-26 7:29 djstripe

2-26 7:50 deanna11

2-26 8:14 flying high

2-27 2:59 am noiseboy

2-27 11:33 am midiman

*NOTE*:If you are not on above list, you are encouraged to reply, since we don't know how many of the originals will COMMIT.

Here is the original post: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/023361.html

3) To COMMIT, send ezdreamer a Private Message as soon as possible with your REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER. DO NOT Instant Message him. The PM will serve as a record of what time you contacted him.

ezdreamer will contact you to notify you of acceptance, and will post a when we are full.

Thanks and good luck!

This will be an incredible amount of fun. I wish I could do it! Make sure someone brings a camera!

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by furnace:

Ok everybody, here is the update...

1) ezdreamer is taking over the reigns of organizing everyone since I will be out of town.

2) The following is the list of people who responded to my original post in the order received. You will get FIRST CHANCE TO COMMIT to going on Sunday, March 11. The movie peeps agreed to let us take 8-10 people.

2-26 5:20 jammy

2-26 5:47 shadowchaser

2-26 5:52 lextacy

2-26 6:00 scottyskribz57

2-26 6:06 sariman

2-26 6:43 a691vcc

2-26 6:46 Tyco

2-26 7:00 saigray

2-26 7:06 freaky2girl

2-26 7:09 ravahstar

2-26 7:29 djstripe

2-26 7:50 deanna11

2-26 8:14 flying high

2-27 2:59 am noiseboy

2-27 11:33 am midiman

*NOTE*:If you are not on above list, you are encouraged to reply, since we don't know how many of the originals will COMMIT.

3) To COMMIT, send ezdreamer a Private Message as soon as possible with your REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.

ezdreamer will contact you to notify you of acceptance, and will post a when we are full.

Thanks and good luck!

This will be an incredible amount of fun. I wish I could do it! Make sure someone brings a camera!

-Dennis

im down...ez ima IM you in a sec.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Meli, do you have any idea how bad that sounds, hehehe, "The CHACH didnt see it until today," that's too bad. I'm sorry. hehe, jk sweety.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

LOL - easy there, tiger... D found out that Chach is what Al, V, and Aramis all call me and now whenever D and correspond, I am to refer to myself in the third person, as the Chach... No perverse connotation here... for a change... lol

How are ya, sweetie?

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

OOohhh....NOW you tell me...

cwm25.gif

Don't worry about it Meli, you probably have better things to do with your time than stand around all day Sunday while they do take after take after take...

It would be fun, but I'm not gonna be there either. So then, how good could it possibly be? cwm1.gif

You didn't see the post the first time around? I'll be sure to bring stuff like this to your attention next time cwm12.gif

-D

------------------

furnace.gif