Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kate's Bar at University of Delaware...

Besides the never ending 80's music night at kates, i had fun, we went to visit a friend of ours who goes there, the people were cool, seemed a little uptight at first, but it was ok.... the bouncers there were sweet, but delaware has this lame law that all bars close at 1! 1 for God's sakes, then we go outside and this stupid bitch is picking a fight with some guy because he touched her ass, so of course her macho bf has to get involved, and since it's not in the club, the bouncers are just standing there, the guys almost get run over as they filter the fight out to the street, and the girl is like ganging up with her bf and kicking the shit outta this guy.. i swear, stupid shit man, like she couldn't justhave told him to fuck off and keep going... at 1 am no less, i'd like to see how they acted an after hours place with a lil more liquor in their system... well needless to say i'm totally 80's music-ed out... no more kates for me. blech.

------------------

round640.jpg

I used to go to U of Delaware, in fact, I used to work at Klondike Kates. It is pretty lame! It can be fun once in a while, but it is always way too crowded there and the bouncers ask you for about 4 forms of picture id. I guess I'm kind of biased b/c I hated working there so much, but if you are not really into the greek scene, you may not enjoy Kate's all that much.

I graduated in 2000 too. I think the Ground Floor is still open but I think it's called something else now. WHo knows...it's had about 15 names over the past 4 years. Where did you guys (who graduated from there) hang out?

Ahhhhh memories of Kates and there famous Long Island Iced teas...Those things hurt me wayyyy too many times.

U of Delaware class of 2000 here.

SarahB-who are you???????We got a few Greek headz here on the board. YOu would probably know me and RAchely if you graduated class of 2000.

Rachely(Scott)-Sorry I couldnt chill mpore Friday...I was a little ummm busy. I definitley want to talk to you and your roomate some more. Give me a call later.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by sarahb:

What's up, Andy--We do know eachother. I hung out with you a little bit on Halloween this past year at Cheetah--I'm Marisa's roommate (brown hair, blue eyes). How are you??! Haven't seen you since then.

Wassup Sweetie-

How have you been? Send me your # on PM, we got to get together one of these days...I talked to Marissa the other day. AAAight got to get back to work.....talk to you soon.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"