Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rathole or Posh?

Does the club’s décor matter to you guys? Is it relevant to you?

IMO big black rooms with the right DJ, sounds, and lights will

makeup for any lack in interior design.

Agree/disagree?

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

I like a well laid out club where they've spent some money making it look good. Has to have lots of comfortable corner seats and places to chill. There's nothing better than sitting down chilling and talking shit with your friends in some comfortable corner of the club until the dj drops some sick track that drags you back out on the dance floor!

Honey, I've partied in warehouses, parking garages, the park, skating rinks, plush clubs. Even if the accomodations were not the most comfortable, as long as the music was good, the crowd friendly and the staff respectful NOTHING ELSE MATTERED!!!

Originally posted by tastyt:

Honey, I've partied in warehouses, parking garages, the park, skating rinks, plush clubs. Even if the accomodations were not the most comfortable, as long as the music was good, the crowd friendly and the staff respectful NOTHING ELSE MATTERED!!!

That's what I thought too. I still think that if say, Okenfield or Tenaglia or comparable played at a Dump with the right sound and lights, then the fact that it was a dump would be secondary to the vibe, and it would'nt stop the masses from coming out.

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

That's what I thought too. I still think that if say, Okenfield or Tenaglia or comparable played at a Dump with the right sound and lights, then the fact that it was a dump would be secondary to the vibe, and it would'nt stop the masses from coming out.

cwm15.gif

tru but even better is when u have all of the above AND an awesome venue then it's the best of the best...I know having your cake and eating it to but it IS possible lol

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif