Clubplanet Nightlife Community

La La La Im Stayin Home Today La La La

yes yes Mommy asked me not to go to work today because she worries about lil ole me. So.......Im gonna stay home, lounge out, drink some wine (or bud havent decided what my taste buds are feelin yet) and maybe Ill clean my room.

Now, if only I can go shopping around 1, then it'll be all good! Anyone wanna meet at the mall??? lol

xoxo

kAt cwm35.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Well...

We can have a big old "stay home and lay in bed snugglin up to one and all" at my place~~

Who's-a-comin???

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Screw You KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im stuck here at work.......why dont you come over here to keep me company..we can turn the lights on, smoke machine,....maybe throw some Rui DA SIlva on the main floor......heheheheh and you know cwm1.gif LOL

Oh man..I really got to get out of here. I hate working 4 blocks away from the office.

Someone get me out of here....

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by az-tec:

we can turn the lights on, smoke machine,....maybe throw some Rui DA SIlva on the main floor......heheheheh and you know cwm1.gif LOL

-Andy

Can we REALLY do that??? cwm13.gif Ive never had the floors of Limelight all to myself. cwm24.gif Hell Id never leave...hehe cwm12.gif

xoxo

kAt cwm32.gif

------------------

Andy: Working 4 blocks away from the office? What do you mean?

HAY KAT!...looks like you gotcher self a snow day!

You should go sledding with the kids that got outta skewl.

Have snowball fights.

Uh oh, now I'm reminiscing. Where's Lextacy? She's a good reminiscer.

I loooved listening for school closings on the radio. Am I getting old, or does checking for them on the web take a bit of the magic out of it?

Well, here goes, for old times sake...

COWABUNGA!!!

------------------

furnace.gif