Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ChaCha is famous!

Well, I'll let ya know if it's on for this week or not, but here's the info nonetheless:

Nova Terra

78 Albany Street

New Brunswick, NJ 08901

We'll be on Saturdays from 10:00pm till about 1:30...

We play very danceable salsa, bolero, and jatin jazz. The place is nice (read - no sneakers... you know the drill), and if you are planning on doing dinner, you'll need a reservation (or you'll be on standby)... if not, just come and chill by the bar.

And I SING SING SING...

Our band is really really new... we'll have a name by tomorrow though... I'll letcha know... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-05-2001).]

Well, school work has been keeping me away on Fridays, BUT I WILL be back.. oh yes, I will be back! My gigs are on Saturdays... maybe we can set a meetup one weekend.. we'll see!

- meli - "seeyarealsoonthankstospringbreakbaby!!!"

------------------

meli.jpg

Meli...you were AMAZING!

Your voice is really really good.

Too bad you didn't have more room to shake it or a partner to dance with. That would've been cool.

Maybe next time you should pick someone out of the crowd and swing'em around.

Or, get a cordless mic and walk around the crowd...

All y'all should go to her next gig.

cwm30.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

Thanks, D!

You didn't get to see, but later on they cleared out the front tables (incl. the one you were at) and opened up some dance space. I got to dance a couple of instrumentals with my ballroom buddies... it was a great night!

I really hope more people get to come out another time!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

i went but wasnt able to see you. Due to the rubber that my sneekers where made of. Apparently said rubber creates some sort of tracking on the restaurants carpeting, that makes the managment's assholes tighten up. Wish i could have seen. Love you.

-al-

"wentallthewaytoNBtoseeyoutofindtwoassholesatthedooryoubettertellthemoff."

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

i went but wasnt able to see you. Due to the rubber that my sneekers where made of. Apparently said rubber creates some sort of tracking on the restaurants carpeting, that makes the managment's assholes tighten up. Wish i could have seen. Love you.

-al-

"wentallthewaytoNBtoseeyoutofindtwoassholesatthedooryoubettertellthemoff."

Bro, that so sucked... They are really hard up on dress code though... it's their way of keeping out the NB bar and frat hopping keg-emptying population... (no offense, it's all good -- it's just not the crowd that the owner wants to attract... sucks on one level, but is understandable on another)... Well, now that we all know what's up, we'll have to get something together for a nice night sometime...

... and the guy at the door shouldn't have been a prick about it -- I did make a complaint!! cwm7.gif That bonehead...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AWW MELI frown.gif I MISSED IT ! ! !

I WAS SICK THE WHOLE WEEKEND - I WISH I COULDA HAVE GONE BUT BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WITH GETTING THE WEEKLY GIG - I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED

-ARTHUR

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA

Hey Mel...gotcha.

I woulda loved to dance. But then again, I woulda looked pretty pathetic next to you and your ballroom partners.

I guess it would have been cool to watch.

I have some friends in NB...if you give me some notice, I'll bring a small group for a whole night...

-D

------------------

furnace.gif