Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Exit Tragedy!

I went to Exit this Fiday with my two boys and it was slammin.Friends had some pills on them.That wasn't the problem. It was the security inside that was a problem. A pill was being passed to one of my friends when this bouncer came by and grabbed their arms looking for drugs. They were lucky and dropped them on the floor. The bouncer stepped on them and that was it. GONE FOREVER cwm36.gif I know they should of been more careful taking them but they fucked up. There is just so much security there, you can't even look fucked up. Next time I told them to go to the dance floor and take them were there are less bouncers. Whats a good place where there is less security? I guess they lucked out not being arrested and all.

BEST PLACE IS THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCEFLOOR AND THEY TWO PEOPLE PASSING THEM SHOULD START DANCING AND PASS IT WHILE DANCING AND DOING OTHER THINGS AS OPPOSED TO JUST STANDING THERE AND PASSING IT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

honestly.....if they want to get you they will, no matter where you do it.....just drop it before you get into the club....if you need to take more once you're in...then do it when your taking a piss.....i know some people say that they have cameras and shit.....but i think they are more worried about people sucking shit up their noses in the restrooms....it's all about being smooth

Originally posted by theorynyc:

good call bro

I USED TO BE EXPERIENCED IN THIS FIELD BUT NOT ANYMORE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

agree with pipdaddy,,,,,,got to be smooth,,,if you manage to get the pills in,,,,well,,be even more causious when you are dropping them,,,shit people, its just a small fucking pill.......in my case,,,there was no way of sneaking my dugout in there that night(friday),,,I guess that is why they are smoking out of my shit as we speek, and me on the other hand am smoking out of a new one,,,,,,,but a pill.......be smooth people, and enjoy...

ciao.

------------------

stoned_e0.gif