Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do some guys "act" gay ?

Well, it could either be

1) He wants women to stay away from him (one of those good-looking guys who gets hit on a lot)

2) He wants to try and attract those silly gyrls that think they can change a gay man.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

I met a guy at a club who i was SURE was 100% gay... or so i THOUGHT... i was in TOTAL shock... my "gay-dar" was OFF the meter!

Later on in the nite, i was talking with a couple of guys who admitted to me that they were gay... when i told him that that guy WASN'T gay, even the GAY GUYS were SHOCKED!

I don't know man... I can understand what you're saying though... some guys just let off that vibe... whatever makes em gay... uh... happy i guess... haahaa

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

Originally posted by djamnfx:

Well, it could either be

1) He wants women to stay away from him (one of those good-looking guys who gets hit on a lot)

2) He wants to try and attract those silly gyrls that think they can change a gay man.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

a nice observation - is it your own?

dmgreenz - LOL as i was reading your post i was picturing that GO sceene with the miata LMAO cwm2.gif - dude its a fawking miata!

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

There are plenty of effeminate men who are 100% straight. Being gay is not about the things you have listed, but whom you decide to share your life with, someone of the same gender as you. There are tons of gay men who "act straight," is this a "problem" as it seems a straight man who "acts gay" is?

I think you need to step back and check your stereotypes to see if there is any validity to them...

ichi cwm9.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth..

dolce, I took offense to that comment....and I am a heterosexual female...

sheeeeeeeeeeeit... cwm34.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com