Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO?

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION TO ANYONE WHO GOES THERE. I ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT TWILO AM I REALLY MISSING SOMETHING. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING OUT ON. I AM NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYTHING BAD JUST WONDERING WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS?

cwm41.gif

its kinda like a rave club....friendliest vibe of all the popular clubs in NYC...pretty cool venue...but by far...99% of it's patrons go for the unbelievable DJ lineups every month...if you're into real good trance...twilo is for you

IMO, you're def missing something.......pick a night to go and try it......you may wonder what the hell you've been doing all the time previous to that........I did.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Wow, Twilo os now my second home, home away from home if you will. Greatest bunch of people I have ever met there, someone new to meet everytime i go. Amazing, and the lineup? Ridiculous. Words cannot describe the feeling you get each time you walk onto that floor, under that ball, chills run through yor body. It's as if you are rolling, without the drugs. hehe.

K, bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

You should definitely check out Twilo. It's got the nicest people, best vibe, and greatest DJ's. Part of the reason people say that it's more of a rave scene or that it's not for the eye candy is because the crowd is so much more relaxed and not worrying about how they look. Everyone dresses to dance. Trust me, you'll find that just because the women and men don't get dressed up, they looke even more appealing because they are enjoying the dancing and isn't that why we go to clubs to begin with?

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

You're not missing a thang. Stay home where it's nice and safe. Just ask some broad around here named cazz... she'll tell you all there's to know about Twilo...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Twilo is the best clubs in the world. They have the #1 sound system in the world and in the last couple of months i've heard

Seb Fontaine #12 in the world.

Digweed #5-(really #1.)

Paul van Dyk #3.

Carl Cox was there, Danny Teneglia.

And Sasha....

look them up on thedjlist.com

i used to be a soundfactory head, then I became an Exit head.

but Twilo has made me realize where I should have been all along...

go there March 30th if you really wanna know what it's all about...and dress comfortably

cwm11.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

twilo is by far THE best club in the city...it is like no other...look at the lineup every week, you can pretty much call it global underground...the vibe??? the vibe at twilo is awesome, people going to hear beautiful music on phazon...cant get any better.twilo isnt like other clubs, its not about goin just to be seen.its about going, meeting people, dancing your ass off, and havin a bomb ass time.def have to hit it up, youre missing out my friend.peas.

sasha

john digweed

paul van dyk

anthony pappa

carl cox

danny howells

danny tenaglia (on guest appearances)

deep dish

timo maas

mauro picotto

sven vath

steve lawler

dave ralph

nick warren

dave seaman

and much, much more...

enough reasons for ya??? these dj's outclass any other djs in other nyc clubs.

enough said!

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo