Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever get sick of clubbing?

Originally posted by deanna11:

i do, and then i go that night. i have problems

Sure I do! **thinking of what to wear this weekend** cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

<snip>

I think after a while I'll totally get tired of this scene. Going out at 2 or 3 and staying out until 8, 9, 10am, it's crazy. I think it becomes less appealing the older you get.

But I'm only 24, well in two days actually, and I'm still having the best time. I think the key is to not over do it. I l SF but I try not to go too often b/c I never want to get sick of it. It seems to be working, even though I want to GO ALL OF THE TIME!

Hey, check out the "question to older posters" thread. As long as you give yourslef the time you need to recharge your batteries, you don't need to get sick of it. Alot o peeps on this board have several years on you and we kick it up from 11pm to 11am on a weekly (*or bi-weekly) basis.

Be true to yourself an keep faith. I know I'm not sick of it, just the occasional shoulder-to-shoulder crowd.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01