Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crackorn's Harem Of Many Men

OK, so I'm inundated with PM's and e mails from young boys who wish to join my harem. Let me clarify before you join, because once you're in, there's no escape. I'm not forming this harem to pimp you boys out to beautiful women around town. Once you're in, you become "Property of Crackorn" and I get to do with you what I please. Plus, uknjx2 get to play with you too, after I'm done. NOW, who's in?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

I am in Crackcorn, do your worst... used and abuse me.. i think i can speak for Bastardino and say he is in too.

I the undersigned here bye sign over all my worldly belongings to Crackcorn. 100% of my wage will also be transfered in to his account every 2 weeks... as he now owns me (literaly)..

smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I am in Crackcorn, do your worst... used and abuse me.. i think i can speak for Bastardino and say he is in too.

I the undersigned here bye sign over all my worldly belongings to Crackcorn. 100% of my wage will also be transfered in to his account every 2 weeks... as he now owns me (literaly)..

I volunteered to be the treasurer, sooo all your worldly possesions go TO ME!!!! smile.gif

smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

Ok i here bye give staceychase..

my decks and records.

my drum machine and 303

my smoking jacket, pipe and slippers.

2 pairs of under garments

and a sleeping bag.

Assorted fluff, a nickle, an Irish penny and a button.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

whhheeee. i get 'em when your done??? yay, yay, and of course, PIC privileges are always there for the taking...so monique and i will gladly take all the worn-out boys and finish them off completely...(and monisan, don't worry b/c there've been a bunch of applicants to my harem too, young 'uns to boot, so they'll keep us busy until crack's had his fill....)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by jammy:

Do I get WMC partner privileges also? smile.gif

-Jamms "alwaystryingtofindawayin"

don't worry jams....i share MY harem...and besides, we got pooh down in miami....poor boy may rue the day he said he wanted to stay with us...heh heh heh!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

This is kinda a "No Girls Allowed" type of thingy. You can have the scraps and rejects. Now, back to the boys- STOP PMing ME AND BE MEN ALREADY!!!!!! No cowards are allowed in my harem. Friday night is for loving, Saturday night is for fighting. Oh, did I mention the fighting part previously? Bare knuckle, one on one, last man standing wins.

------------------

Where are we again?

Originally posted by Crackorn:

This is kinda a "No Girls Allowed" type of thingy. You can have the scraps and rejects. Now, back to the boys- STOP PMing ME AND BE MEN ALREADY!!!!!! No cowards are allowed in my harem. Friday night is for loving, Saturday night is for fighting. Oh, did I mention the fighting part previously? Bare knuckle, one on one, last man standing wins.

crack, can't we at least watch???? smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Oh, did I mention the fighting part previously? Bare knuckle, one on one, last man standing wins.

Finally..some action. Will you untie my hands so that I get to fight this time?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

It's not like I don't like girls or anything but I think it's high time we all do a little male bonding. Girls just.....distract?

------------------

Where are we again?