Clubplanet Nightlife Community

St. Patty's Day Parade!!

There are no excuses this year b/c it's on a SATURDAY!! Next Sat. to be exact! Who's going? I'll be there with my friends from school and home. PLan on partying my ass off friday and just gettin plain ol' stupid drunk all night Friday into Saturday! Come on all you Irish folks and show your Irish pride! cwm12.gif

We should all meetup for a drink...or to chug a 40 at noon! I love the St. Patty's Day parade! So, my question is....WHO'S GOING??? cwm32.gif

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by lolly:

There are no excuses this year b/c it's on a SATURDAY!! Next Sat. to be exact! Who's going? I'll be there with my friends from school and home. PLan on partying my ass off friday and just gettin plain ol' stupid drunk all night Friday into Saturday! Come on all you Irish folks and show your Irish pride! cwm12.gif

We should all meetup for a drink...or to chug a 40 at noon! I love the St. Patty's Day parade! So, my question is....WHO'S GOING??? cwm32.gif

hmm i might be there.. lol

KISSSSS ME i'm irish

~Kerry Ann~

p.s. erin go brahless

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

My Mc (_I_) will be there without a doubt~!. . .My Birthday is the 16th so I go 2 days in a row REAL HARD~!. . .Everyone should come out to SF Friday the 16th for Johnny Vicious for a lil St. Patty's day PRE-GAME. . .ANY HEADS WANNA MEET UP @ the parade? Drop me an email at porqpine40@aol.com. . .

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

Whats up all my fellow Irish folk~~

Ill definately be there sportin my bright green colors!!! My girl and I should be headin over for the parade then hitting up Tunnel to see the Number 1 Irish deejay spin...DJ CORBETT!!

I can not wait for the 17th to get here!! Sooo much fun in soo little time. And sooo much green brew for me to chug chug chug!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.