Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"How old were you the first time you let.....

...a man make love to you? Next who was he? Next how did you feel at the time? Next how did you feel afterward? What did you feel? What did you think? Were you pleased, frightened, extatic, disgusted? What did he say? What words did you speak? That's what I want to know. Now tell me now now all of it now tell me yes!"

Okay Pulsedriver its all your fault...I've got Trent on the brain now :PpPPppPpP

STILL such a great song.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Yikes! Wasn't expecting answers. Those are song lyrics but...if folks are curious, feel free I guess! LOL

-Oo

PS If you haven't heard that song its FANTASTIC. NIN off the Sin Single called "Get Down Make Love"

Mmmmm I miss my goth days!!!!

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Yikes! Wasn't expecting answers. Those are song lyrics but...if folks are curious, feel free I guess! LOL

-Oo

PS If you haven't heard that song its FANTASTIC. NIN off the Sin Single called "Get Down Make Love"

Mmmmm I miss my goth days!!!!

oooooooooops....oh well, now everyone knows when and who was my first...hehehehe cwm2.gif

There ya go girl!

You take my body

I give you heat

You say your hungry

I give you meant

I suck your mind

You blow my head

Make love, inside your bed.

I can squeeze

You can shake me

I can feel when you break me....

Heh, Trent still makes me weak in the knees.

-Oo

Originally posted by tastyt:

Every time we get high you wanna come down

Every time we got hot you say you wanna cool down

Sex and love, is that too much?

Every time I wanna

Get down

Get down

Get down

Make love.........

cwm20.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

<laughs> That's a myth about the goth scene. Not all of us were dark and brooding and dressed like we just walked out of the morgue ;-)

I did own lots and lots of velvet though. Just no black lipstick and black eye make up. I was, I guess you could say, a more "romantic" goth.

I still have a few of my purdy velvet shirts!!!

-Oo

Originally posted by melichacha:

:::trying to picture Ooana in Black lipstick and goth gear:::

hmmm...

cwm34.gif ... dunno

Oo rocks however she is! cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

ooana.gif

I met trent...in the funniest place..

haagen dazs! when I was in school...he lives in new orleans..

come to think of it..met tom cruise there too..what is it with celebrities and ice cream??

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Trent is probably the only celeb where I'd lose all powers of speach, perhaps muscle control if I met him.

Hard to explain why but....youzer that fella still gets me.

-Oo

Originally posted by Jilly:

come to think of it..met tom cruise there too..what is it with celebrities and ice cream??

------------------

ooana.gif

okay...i was 17, it was my 1st serious boyfriend...we had talked about it a lot so i was ready to go!

of course it happened on a night i was not prepared so we used the good old pull out method...(shortly after that i went on the pill). well, the sex itself was short, unsatisfying, and wierd! i remember what was running through my head...."that's it!"

but we cuddled afterwards and talked a bit and i think were pretty much in shock about the whole thing. it was definately strange in the begining. we didn't fully understand how people could actually enjoy sex....not until a few more practive runs did we actually get the hang of things.

you know practice makes perfect!!

i also remember thinking that everyone i saw or made eye contact knew!! tee hee i was so naive!

so there you have it! cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm6.gifcwm6.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

<laughs> That's a myth about the goth scene. Not all of us were dark and brooding and dressed like we just walked out of the morgue ;-)

I did own lots and lots of velvet though. Just no black lipstick and black eye make up. I was, I guess you could say, a more "romantic" goth.

I still have a few of my purdy velvet shirts!!!

-Oo

All the goths I ever knew did the stereotypical thing -- shiny black vynil was a staple in their fashion, as was black leather and anything with big silver studs on it...

I always did like all the pretty velvet dresses and whatnot though... one of my best friends throughout HS was like "the" goth chickie of our school... she cruised all in black and I went through 2 phases: little gap tee and khaki girl (junior and senior years) and great big jncos and lil' baby tees with little cartoons on the front (freshman and soph. years) ... pretty unlikely pair, but we were pretty tight!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Not me...

Long flowing skirts (ankle length) and flowy blouses in either silk, lace or velvet. Was a damn expensive wardrobe and hard to find.

Some long flowy dresses too. This was when my hair was down to my bum as well. Heh. I had a sort of Goth meets Shakespeare thing going I think. LOL

I'll see if I can find pictures ;-)

-Oo

All the goths I ever knew did the stereotypical thing -- shiny black vynil was a staple in their fashion, as was black leather and anything with big silver studs on it...

I always did like all the pretty velvet dresses and whatnot though... one of my best friends throughout HS was like "the" goth chickie of our school... she cruised all in black and I went through 2 phases: little gap tee and khaki girl (junior and senior years) and great big jncos and lil' baby tees with little cartoons on the front (freshman and soph. years) ... pretty unlikely pair, but we were pretty tight!

- meli -

------------------

ooana.gif

if she says come inside i'll come inside for her.

if she says five it all i'll give everything to her.

i am justified.

i am purified.

i am sanctified.

inside you

AHHHHHHHHHHh......We STarted something Oo!!!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by Jilly:

!!!!!!!! wow!

cwm24.gif

What is with your luck?? I bet you'd break the bank at Vegas..

------------------

Aphelion

I still recall the taste of my tears

Echoing your voice just like the ringing in my ears

My favorite dreams of you still wash ashore

Scraping through my head 'till I don't want to sleep anymore...

Aww...doesn't it just make you want to curl him up in a warm blanky and show him just HOW okay everything could really be? <snickers>

-Oo

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

if she says come inside i'll come inside for her.

if she says five it all i'll give everything to her.

i am justified.

i am purified.

i am sanctified.

inside you

AHHHHHHHHHHh......We STarted something Oo!!!

------------------

ooana.gif

:::trying to picture Ooana in Black lipstick and goth gear:::

hmmm...

cwm34.gif ... dunno

Oo rocks however she is! cwm4.gif

- meli -

Wow! I love that song. Now I gotta dig *that* album out. Oddly enough, i found it very easy to picture Ooana in Goth gear. On that same note, the Goth 'purity test' rated me at 'Goth-friendly'. I've always loved that phrase 'Goth-friendly'. ::chuckle::

-e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

come on tell me.

make this all go away.

you make this all go away.

i'm down to just to thing.

and i'm starting to scare myself.

make this all go away.

Notice though, as you get into his more recent work he gets a little happier....just a little!!

I could definately show him Happiness (not in slavery) OK that was ceesy!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Oh I'd be more than happy to help him get happier. :-)

I know you're with me on this one girl, first man you ever ponder the....various styles/qualities of....<cough> happiness. ;-)

Yes yes, I'm cheesy too!

-Oo

come on tell me.

make this all go away.

make this all go away.

Notice though, as you get into his more recent work he gets a little happier....just a little!!

------------------

ooana.gif

Ummm... I'm listening to The Wretched right now... I'm not sure I can agree that he's gotten any happier between Ring Finger and this last collection of rage.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

T-

Yeah, but:

...I hear my hatred grow all the more extreme. Can this world really be as sad as it it seems?

come on tell me.

make this all go away.

make this all go away.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

That's off The Downward Spiral too though. I think she means his more recent stuff. Now he certainly ain't no Pollyana but he's a tad....happier if you could possibly call Trent that.

-Oo

Originally posted by korzo-:

T-

Yeah, but:

...I hear my hatred grow all the more extreme. Can this world really be as sad as it it seems?

------------------

ooana.gif