Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"How old were you the first time you let.....

Hey Oo, don't get all tech on me now, just playin!

Originally posted by ooana:

That's off The Downward Spiral too though. I think she means his more recent stuff. Now he certainly ain't no Pollyana but he's a tad....happier if you could possibly call Trent that.

-Oo

cwm6.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

<blushes> Misunderstood. Okey okey okey. I'll stop now.

Later kiddies!

-Oo

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey Oo, don't get all tech on me now, just playin!

That's off The Downward Spiral too though. I think she means his more recent stuff. Now he certainly ain't no Pollyana but he's a tad....happier if you could possibly call Trent that.

-Oo

cwm6.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I want to reach out and touch the sky

I want to touch the sun

but I don't want to fly

I'm gonna climb up every mountain of the moon

And find a distant ?man a-waving his spoon?

Supernaut

Supernaut

I've crossed the ocean, ?turned every bend?

I found the ?crossing near? a golden rainbow's end

I've been through magic and through life's reality

I've lived a thousand years it never bothered me

Bothered me

Supernaut

Bothered me

Supernaut

They all sing the same refrain:

It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

He's more on our level now with the druuuuuugs!!! Drugs make you feel good---Right?

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

lol goth & post/goth girls rule cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Goth men make me craaaaaaaZy!!!!!!

Note to self... stay outta the sun and wear more black, hmm maybe grow hair (a lot) wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

A good friend used to work at Lucky Changs in New Orleans (there's one here too in the E Vill, it's a drag-themed restaurant) and Trent used to go there all the time. Sad to say but he was very rude to the staff and his waiters used to do some naaaasty things to his food... do not piss off people handling your food!!!

I don't care if he's mean. He still holds a place in my heart. <laughs> Its...hard to explain but his music/style was a large part of my growing up. Will always wuf em'!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Jilly:

I met trent...in the funniest place..

haagen dazs! when I was in school...he lives in new orleans..

come to think of it..met tom cruise there too..what is it with celebrities and ice cream??

Tom Cruise?! Haagen Daaz?! You mean the one by O'Henry's? Shit you lucky girl you! In all my years in NOLA, the only celebrity I've met up close is...

Geraldo Rivera.

LOL he bought my friends and I drinks at the Red Room, that dirty old man wink.gif

Oh and Jill and tastyt, as per your earlier ?'s...the Zulu raves still exist, but raves here are composed of lil kiddies...some people are trying to bring house music & such to New Orleans, but you girls can see how that would be a challenge. Although both Oakenfold shows were sold out...so ya never know biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

I don't care if he's mean. He still holds a place in my heart. <laughs> Its...hard to explain but his music/style was a large part of my growing up. Will always wuf em'!

-Oo

Hey, I never said I didn't love him anyway!

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Oh and Jill and tastyt, as per your earlier ?'s...the Zulu raves still exist, but raves here are composed of lil kiddies...some people are trying to bring house music & such to New Orleans, but you girls can see how that would be a challenge. Although both Oakenfold shows were sold out...so ya never know biggrin.gif

That's too bad... when I was in school the scene was really starting to grow, there were always a good amount of Tulane kids at all of the parties and the locals I partied with were mostly older than me... But except for "imported" djs the music tended to be kind of old... I'd hear songs played at Twilo and then it wasn't until like a year later that I'd hear it down at the Oz...

mmmmm.......Trent.

Boo.....I'm stuck at work with vision of sugar-trents dancin in my head...

btw...any NIN shows coming up...anywhere????

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN