Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite flowers?

purple ones! purple just always makes me happy. plus, my bf often randomly shows up at my apt in a drunken stupor with some crazy unique flowers that he picks up on the way...those are my faves!

And of course roses, they are beautiful in any color

------------------

dancing_raver_smaller.gif

Sunflowers are numero uno and Peach Roses are numero dos!

they're just sooo perty! ~ dont ya agree!?!?

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by mspacman:

uhm, maybe you could take this to some sort of flower website. This happens to be CLUBplanet.com. Just thought I would help you out.

Umm.. dude, no need for attitude... In case you haven't noticed from reading around the board, we do tend to have the occasional random conve, and it's all good b/c we're all friendly (present newbie company excluded). If the topic doesn't interest you, here's an idea: DON'T REPLY TO IT! Novel idea, no? The theory there would be that if nobody is interested the thread will die... get it? Until then, happy posting... as for this thread, may you build a lovely bridge and get over it! cwm25.gif

And Orchid, I like tropical flowers of all types -- bright happy colors! And roses with the edges of the petals in a different color -- once was given really pretty peach ones with pinkish edges... ::sigh:: flowers... spring...

hehe... hugs!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by mspacman:

uhm, maybe you could take this to some sort of flower website. This happens to be CLUBplanet.com. Just thought I would help you out.

lotta balls for a newbie. Maybe you could take this one to some sort of asshole website.

Orchid, i like white roses. smile.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Too much estrogen in this post! Guys can like flowers too. I like to give them more than I would care to recive them.

Giving:

Purple Orcids, Daisies, and Blue Roses

Recieveing:

I don't know the name. There really bright blue, little flowers, like the ones in "What Dreams may Come"

Cheers.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif