Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KISSING!!---if a guy/girl is a real good kisser.......

well cara,

i think that i am willing to play guinea pig.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

YAY FOR KISSING!!!

You all know (or some of you know)how I feel about it. (as myrlin knows)..I've been downsizing.

Ooana!!! <<<BIG CYBER KISSES>>

mmmm..Miss you!

Aztec....It think I beleive what you are sayin...lol

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

AL....Tee hee

<<blushes>>

Oink..Oink..to you, hun

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

My experience with good kissing is that you notice everything when it's happening. You can feel how warm that person is. You can smell how sweet they smell. You can feel how stongly they are breathing. You can even tell if they have their eyes closed, while yours are closed. But for some reason, I seem to lose my hearing when I'm entranced by a kiss. Anyone else have that happen? There are very few things that can beat the first time you feel another persons warm lips pressed against yours. Those things always seem to follow that kiss though. cwm13.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Kissing is definitly one of lifes greatest pleasures. With a good kisser you can lose track of time even. Sadly I forgot to get her name! biggrin.gif

I definitly think tounge kissing is a must. Not a whole lot of tounge, but just the rigth amount with some soft variety and a little nibbling can make a mood.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ha ha, well no, in their defense i have to say i was really bombed that night, therefore memory is all clouded up.....but i have the occasional flash-back!!! but i still want a do-over.....

lol I recall reading about that when I was back in Sydney cwm27.gifcwm27.gif what worse is when you wake up next to someone and you don't know know their name wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif