Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone shoot me......

If i hear that cheezy boy band brittany spears bubblegum 13 yr old ugly little girl fucking music one more time im gonna flip out...has anyone heard that "new" boy band O-town....holy shit they suck!!! i think o-town and brittany spears are a sign of THE END!!someone must intervene!!what happened to all the rock and roll??????

the purity of the pop sound brings me so high that it brings me out of the lowest lows. there's a perfection in some songs when notes are dead-on, like a finely tuned piano - not like rock 'n' roll's approximate roughness -that just makes me melt and lifts me high all at the same time.

one day my best friend in college dragged me out of bed when i was depressed and insisted that we drive somewhere - i don't remember where anymore. we were on the freeway and it was a beautiful day, but i was slouching, hiding behind my sunglasses and my unshowered body, all cried out from the night before and no longer caring about any of my obligations. just then "mmmbop" came on the radio. it was a silly, light song i had never heard that just floated through the car, and bounced around me with its preteen carefree smilyness. and it told me everything would be ok.

(the lyrics are actually quite sad, but since one can't understand the boys, one'd never know.)

but when i'm down, i just turn on a silly pop song, and don't tax my brain so much. not everything has to be "hamlet", that's why there are magazines.

boy bands are only cool if u r in them. i wish i was in a boy band.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by renntenn:

If i hear that cheezy boy band brittany spears bubblegum 13 yr old ugly little girl fucking music one more time im gonna flip out...has anyone heard that "new" boy band O-town....holy shit they suck!!! i think o-town and brittany spears are a sign of THE END!!someone must intervene!!what happened to all the rock and roll??????

What happened to rock-n-roll??? Better yet, what happened to your stupid fucking friend-ducketts, on Sat??

You pussy. WHy don't YOU go shoot yourself.

I'd rather have Britney Spears covering the facer of the earth than untalented, ugly, pathetic loser like you ,renntenn.

Fucking poseur!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

florida's pretty cool i guess...i actually cant wait to start school again..but i desperately miss NYC...and...iliana...God damn...shut up already..you're really tired..sometimes i really wish i could just smack people through the computer...leave me alone

florida is pretty cool so far i guess...i actually cant wait to go back to school..but i definitely miss NYC..im coming back april 20th to take care of some family matters..so i might hit Twilo or SF ..maybe even a meetup..and iliana?...be quiet already..i didnt say anything to you, and your immaturity is getting really old...you dont know me..you never met me ..and probably never will..so just stop talking so much shit to me already..ill even ask pretty please...not in the mood for it

then shoot me

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif