Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amsterdam -- here we come!

Back briefly just to say hi..... finally found a new job, got a new computer at home and now I'm ready to rock and roll in Amsterdam with a few of my "homies", several of whom are CNYC.

Time to push my immune system to the max -- death to the brain cells! smile.gif Talk to ya'z next Thursday......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

HAVE A SPLENDID AND SAFE TRIP...AND PLEASE THINK OF THE LITTL BOY RAVER WHO LIVES OUT IN LI...FREEZING ...FUCKING FREEZING LI...WHEN U FIRST TASTE THAT BEAUTIUL...SWEET...JUICY...KIND BUD!!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

be ready to enjoy one of the most, if not the most, chillest city in the world.

can i give you some recommendations?

1. if you don't bring your own pipe, i suggest buying a small one there and just carry it around. it's cheap and portable, and you could just throw it away when you're done. i found walking around amsterdam, i'll find an ill coffeeshop and just head in and smoke. always be ready.

2. my fave coffeeshop, baja i think it was called. it's in the red light district, and it has pumping trance music ALL DAY! it's great, and it's a real clean, COMFY place. plus, their space brownies are NICE!

3. for that int'l "Soundfactory" feel, check out Club Escape in Rembrantplein. they have some fun house spinning, and they have a stage with dancers and shit.. it's hilarious, but a good time!

4. buy shrooms from the magic mushroom gallery, and head over to the Vincent Van Gogh Museum. you'll cry at how beautiful starry night is when it starts to move. wink.gif

5. if you don't have one already, buy a coke and/or E tester in amsterdam. cheap and useful here in the states!!

have fun!! i wish i was there again. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*