Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAS ANYONE DONE A PROTEIN DIET . . .

OK, for a um, less scientific reply...

I did it once for about two months and lost a good 10lbs, maybe more. Felt energized and healthy and craved fewer carbs and sweets. I would recommend it but the problem is that once you start eating bagels for breakfast again (my fave) and incorporating other carbs back into your diet you will definitely gain some weight back so beware!

------------------

dancing_raver_smaller.gif

or go to a nutritionist and get on a proper diet.......

unless of course your referring to a protein slurpee wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Yeah. I've done the protein diet several times usually before the summer starts. I do the Atkins Diet. I actually read the book a couple of years ago (its like $7.50 in paperback). That diet works great. I know its not that healthy, but just because it says I can eat a pound of bacon doesn't mean that I do. I just stick to chicken,fish,egg whites and stuff like that. Diet Ice tea and Pepsi One and water (obviously) to drink. The hardest part is getting started, but after a little while, you get so used to it. The trick is when you come off to not go ape shit eating pastas and breads till you're blue in the face.

The fact is people consume so many unnecessary carbs on a daily basis that if you're a bit more conscious about how many you take in, the battle against the buldge will be a lot more successful. Because you burn sugars first, then carbs, then fat. Carbs being the most difficult to burn off. Sugars you burn easily doing any regualr daily activity. Eliminate carbs and your body goes right to the fat to burn for energy.

Whew, got a little carried away there....