Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sleep deprivation

this may apply to all of u early morning boardies... im so used to walking up at the crack o' dawn that even when i go out im up early. last night, i got home relatively early at like 4 am, im woke up at 8:30 frown.gif my friends are all still way in lala land(in my bed mind u, i dont need it). they have even noticed this problem. i probably average 5 hours of sleep a night. i never thought i would be like this. i used to be able to sleep well into the evening. the good thing is i get to do alot of stuff, i guess. god, i feel like a marine. this cant be healthy. any suggestions?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Bro...I'm in your position right now. I woke up at 9:30 when I went to sleep at 5. What definitly works is one sleeping pill. It gets your body clock back on track.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

...Sleeeeeeeeeep....ah how nice that would be right now. Unfortunately, I won't be getting any of it until about 2:30pm, and I've been up since 7am Fri morning....ooooooouch! (DD/DT worth every ounce of pain cwm11.gif )

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by dragonfly:

Careful with the sleeping pills,those can set you up for a faux sleep.You'll fall aslepp,but when you wake you,you'll feel all groggy,or still tired b/c it wasn't really real.Try the supplement melatonin cwm15.gif

You'll feel groggy only if you wake up before the pill is entirely out of your system.

Supplement melatonin? Care to elaborate? Would I get a tan while on this?

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

well no one has stipulated a period of sleep short enough yet to warrant sleep deprivation..

between full time school, full time work and 3 hours of commuting a day i go to sleep around 3 and get up at six 5 days a week..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

nope... definately have the same problem. i am up at 6 every weekday morning at sometimes have to get up for work on the weekends. Whenever I can sleep, I am not able to. I got a total of 5 hours of sleep all last weekend, and to tell you the truth, it didn't really bother me at all. Damn, I have problems.