Clubplanet Nightlife Community

----. o 0 Ladies: RAVERS VS. JUICEHEADS 0 o .---

Originally posted by nycetouch:

hmmmm, visors...No offense Tyco, you maybe the flyest visor wearing guy out there, but I've always thought that those things look ridiculous. And it feels like they make the guy look like he's 15 no matter what age he is. I maybe wrong

Ladies what is your verdict on visors, superfly or superdork?

cwm35.gif

Ha ha ha......na, no offense taken......I wear visors infrequently, on and off throughout the night, when it goes with the outfit I have on.......I don't thing they're "supercool" but I think they can look good when worn the right way.......If I was trying to look old when I go out I wouldn't bother wearing cargos and sneakers neither......... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

funny thing is......he isnt a juicehead....lol... cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

GRRRRR...

::Takes out the needle and shoots::

"OMG this shit is heroine???!!!??!?!"

"FUCK"

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

i cant say anything about this...im a big juicehead who wears ufos and try to rave. I try to do glowsticks aswell but all i can do are figure 8's. I love to touch my chest all the time for all the ladies to see and drool all over me!!!!

what will it be gals???

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

strait up juiuceheads are retarded. im sorry bro, but you gotta realize how stupid you look runnin around with no shirt on, thinkin your impressin people. YOU LOOK RETARDED. you dance funny. and, personally, i think you put quite a damper on the evening. at least deep the shirt on. cwm21.gif

Originally posted by ufostylee:

strait up juiuceheads are retarded. im sorry bro, but you gotta realize how stupid you look runnin around with no shirt on, thinkin your impressin people. YOU LOOK RETARDED. you dance funny. and, personally, i think you put quite a damper on the evening. at least deep the shirt on. cwm21.gif

i will crush your little NEWBIE head with my biceps u shrimp....ROFLMAO!!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

eww yuck

sorry to bust your bubble - but juiceheads just don't cut it... it is NOT cool to be touching yourself in public - god knows i don't want to see it...ughhh

i prefer a medium built guy that really can draw a crowd when he raves

Originally posted by gally:

eww yuck

sorry to bust your bubble - but juiceheads just don't cut it... it is NOT cool to be touching yourself in public - god knows i don't want to see it...ughhh

i prefer a medium built guy that really can draw a crowd when he raves

Word. And let's not forget the nastiness of a big sweaty dude randomly rubbing up against you and assuming it's okay... ::gag:: I like guys who can DANCE and who know how to have a fun time (and not necessarily have to have their shirts off to show that they know they look good. We're talking confidence over arrogance here. cwm7.gif )

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

im a raver at heart but get dressup up when i got out to clubs, but never my shirt off , i hate that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

This is my take on the raver, juicehead/meathead situation. They both play their part at the clubs. I'm not saying one is better than the other, only that both types add to the atmosphere. Now, being a raver myself, I certainly have my sterotypes, but for personal saftey reasons, I'm not going to say anything.

"Many a mans tongue has broken his nose, so I'll be quiet now."

i'm lucky that i don't have to deal with this issue (juiceheads, who i don't like, v. ravers) at all; i'm a raver and only go to raves, so i just get to drool over the yummy raverboys all night long.

mmmm

delicious.

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

i'm lucky that i don't have to deal with this issue (juiceheads, who i don't like, v. ravers) at all; i'm a raver and only go to raves, so i just get to drool over the yummy raverboys all night long.

mmmm

delicious.

::wink wink::

cwm32.gif

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

::raises hand::

"Me ..me...im a raver boy"

cwm11.gif

no really. but u started the thread under with an oh-so-clever post about what a big juicehead you are. i'm so confused. anway, the only raver boys that get my blood boiling are the kind that can do massive amounts of dr*gs and still keep a straight face. like this dude.

Originally posted by junglekittn:

no really. but u started the thread under with an oh-so-clever post about what a big juicehead you are. i'm so confused. anway, the only raver boys that get my blood boiling are the kind that can do massive amounts of dr*gs and still keep a straight face. like this dude.

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!

where did you find that kid?!? ok, i guess i see cracked-out kids like that at parties all the time, but they look even more ridiculous in a still shot and when i (put the "i" in italics - i don't know how to do that) can really take the time to take them in in all their splendor. holy shit.

no offense to him though; he does look like he's having a good time and i'm sure he's a nice guy, when you get to know him. wink.gif

You know what's really funny looking...at EXIT in the middle of the floor that big platform...or the very front of the stage is a bunch of juiceheads nodding their heads and swaying left and right. But because they're all big they feel like they are the hottest one there. If you step back and look at it you guys... yea you look allright but you're look pretty dumb up there dancing like that. raver guys def.

I just want a man who can dance his ass off, thats what turns me on, of course he has to be cute, but either a raver or a guy who is muscled,it doesnt matter, or even a skinny one, i dont care, as long as he can dance thats what matters.... cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)