Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 24th....Who will replace JP????

Jonathan isn't going to be spinning at SF on March 24th...he'll be at Ultrafest in Miami. Who is going to replace him???

If I had a say in it, it would either be Tenaglia, Johnny Vicious, or Junior Vasquez. Vasquez can't because he's at Twilo. Teneglia and Vicious have open dates. Hmmmmmmm? cwm13.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

from what i've heard he will still be at factory but it will be closing early..

i'm sure someone else could throw on the 45 min mixes of stranger in my house

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-10-2001).]

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

JP will be at factory that night. He is spinning during the day for probably a hour or so and then hop on a plane back for factory at night. He will probably end erly that morning at like noon or so.

na ultrafest is on sunday not saturday..

so from what i hear he's gonna leave factory early and go down there... all depends on what slot he's got

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

na ultrafest is on sunday not saturday..

so from what i hear he's gonna leave factory early and go down there... all depends on what slot he's got

it is on March 24, which is a saturday. i might be wrong but that is what I was told.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

it is on March 24, which is a saturday. i might be wrong but that is what I was told.

no no, your right.. i just botched it...

yea, so he's supposed to be spinning during earlier in the day saturday, then coming back up to factory, like you originally said..

------------------

hmr3.gif