Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL is the place to be tonight!!!!!

Place is getting hotter and hotter every week! If u're tired of the same old, same old...head to the Tunnel for the newest, hottest party on Saturdays.

Banging djs, an into-it crowd, and the awesome TUNNEL---just the club itself will make your night. I'll definitely be there tonight!!!

Nothing beats Tunnel on a good night and today should be hotter than ever--Trust me!!!

I go to this all the time.

laugh all you want,,,MissDiva, Im serious.

Don't underestimate the TUNNEL!! we're not talking about some bullshit, sissy club here

U going? go check it out--Im sure u'll have a great time.

[This message has been edited by musicbeat (edited 03-10-2001).]

Yeah Tunnel is hot , but you closed minded people Think its not why dont you get off your high horses and check it out instead SF every sat i mean come on dont you get sick of all the retarted guys that go there looking to hook up all the time or show off there bodys all the time ? i mean dong get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that still ist the same shit every week .. At least tunnel its diffrent with crazy things happing all the time ... peace

------------------

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---