Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...o0 --Official Post "VINYL " Review--0o...

WOW is all i have to say and DANNY T!!!!

DANNY T!!!!!

DANNY T!!!!

DANNY T!!!!

Good god he was amazing.....to all the people i met...nyc420..tyco...and the lovely mysteriouss...love to u all!!! Clubhead32...dszorro...and Az-tec....U guys rule and its always a pleasure!!!!Come to think of it...i had a fucking blast and i definatly respect VINYL and all the VINYL HEADS.....i met so many of them and they all welcomed me and my crew with open arms...damn i surprised the shit out of these vinyl kids with the stix...lol!!!ooh ooh almost 4got...DEEP DISH...HOLY SHIT!!!oh yeah THE WOMEN...goodnessmotherfuckinggracious!!!

BTW---> CAZZ...out of respect....i was sober the whole damn night (first time ever) and i didnt spit fire on the people....i didnt even have my own stix!!!! How u like em apples???

P-eace

L-ove

U-nity

R-espect

ps...u guys remember the masturbating chic????

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nice meeting you sweetie smile.gif Oh god, you caught me masturbating? Damn, I should be more discrete next time LMAO.. jk smile.gif There was a girl masturbating at Vinyl??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OMGGGGG Tino told me that story, and when i first started to read your post i was like OMGGGGGGG no way it was ZOYA! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok just had to add that...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

hey

she wasn't alone..she was making out with some guy, smearing it on his face. It was

nice... cwm13.gif i love you zoya!!!! you are the best..... cwm38.gif but yeah! there was definitely a girl masturbating next to the speaker...

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by cazz926:

Excellent work! I was hoping to meet you, but we never exactly set-up a meetingt time,

Glad you had a great time(really)...see you next time.

BTW---Deep Dish was fucking amazing, what did you think about them???

Rock on

Cara

DEEP DISH was sick....i couldnt believe how good they were!!! Me and my crew was overwhelmed and speechless about deep dish!! We danced our asses off all damn night.....good lord!!! Where were u chillin...??,....we were by the right speakers facing the dj booth!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nice meeting you sweetie smile.gif Oh god, you caught me masturbating? Damn, I should be more discrete next time LMAO.. jk smile.gif There was a girl masturbating at Vinyl??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

To the great MYSTERIOUSSS....greetings!!

Wow i wish we could have at least danced together...oh well there will be other times im sure....oh yeaah are u too gooood for my blowpops???

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by dszorro:

hey

she wasn't alone..she was making out with some guy, smearing it on his face. It was

nice... cwm13.gif i love you zoya!!!! you are the best..... cwm38.gif but yeah! there was definitely a girl masturbating next to the speaker...

Hey DSzorro chill brother!!!!

that girl your talkin bout is my Girl!!!

LMAO>>>LOL>>>ROFLMAO.......

cwm32.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Yo zoya did we meet that night????

not sure....met a girl that night that I talked to for a couple of minutes but not sure if that was U???? cwm36.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

hey all...was my first time at vinyl and worked the full shift 12-10...went primarily for dd and they blew my world, as expected...but now i see why everybody is so strung on dt...he really has the feel for his crowd and the peoples energy there was great...

havent met anyone from the board but i figure i saw a fair amount of you guys cause some of the same faces i'm used to seeing under the ball @7am were closing down vinyl too...thank you to everyone who closes shit down(whether twilo or vinyl) because you help keep me "shakin my ass"...i love you all!...

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

Yoyoyoyo....

wassup everyone......I had a fuckin blast Friday night....

Good to meet you guys...WEre definitley gonna be chillin a lot at dem clbz in the future..What tim edid you guys stay still?

I Was there from 2-10:30...just couldnt leave till DAnny was done...

Aiight laterzzz

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by az-tec:

Yoyoyoyo....

wassup everyone......I had a fuckin blast Friday night....

Good to meet you guys...WEre definitley gonna be chillin a lot at dem clbz in the future..What tim edid you guys stay still?

I Was there from 2-10:30...just couldnt leave till DAnny was done...

Aiight laterzzz

-Andy

\

Andy whats da deal my man!!!

YO me exit2heaven, dszorro, and clubcutie25 bounced like 6-7am cuz clubcutie25 wasn't feelin good and Danny and Deep dish just abused me the damn night!!!

I had mad fun tho U and tyco are mad chill...we def gonna meet up on S&D 4yr...as well as nick warren!!!

ps...are you coming to the LI smoke meetup???should be fun!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

WOW is all i have to say and DANNY T!!!!

DANNY T!!!!!

DANNY T!!!!

DANNY T!!!!

BTW---> CAZZ...out of respect....i was sober the whole damn night (first time ever) and i didnt spit fire on the people....i didnt even have my own stix!!!! How u like em apples???

P-eace

L-ove

U-nity

R-espect

ps...u guys remember the masturbating chic????

Excellent work! I was hoping to meet you, but we never exactly set-up a meetingt time,

Glad you had a great time(really)...see you next time.

BTW---Deep Dish was fucking amazing, what did you think about them???

Rock on

Cara

What a great night at Vinyl! It was great to meet you exit2heaven...I'm sure we'll see each other out again soon. My lady(marshmellow) and I got there at 1am and broke out around 6:30. Deep Dish and Danny were amazing, and I look forward to staying till the end of Danny's set next time. My body just wouldn't allow me to hack it on Fri(sorry Andy and Mikey).

See you all there again at Vinyl when S&D are at Twilo... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

What a great night at Vinyl! It was great to meet you exit2heaven...I'm sure we'll see each other out again soon. My lady(marshmellow) and I got there at 1am and broke out around 6:30. Deep Dish and Danny were amazing, and I look forward to staying till the end of Danny's set next time. My body just wouldn't allow me to hack it on Fri(sorry Andy and Mikey).

See you all there again at Vinyl when S&D are at Twilo... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

ahhh my niggah steve...what up playah!!!

Anyone in the suffolk li region who takes the lirr ronkonkoma line...down with closing sets.

E2H---> in need of clubbing companion not afraid to close!!!

------------------

Yellow CK's and Double Stacked Zorros are mine.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?