Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Question for the V I N Y L Regulars>>(last night was.....

ok, guys, well last night was kinda weird.

i havent really been in the swing with going out in NYC for awhile, iv been keeping very low, been going to party's and stuff, but no clubs, I went to Twilo twice and tunnel once. this year, so im kinda outta of the loop, and was looking for somewere New to go, so i wanted to go see danny, wish him a happy birthday, bla bla bla, dance, meet new people, and see what Everyone was talking about, NOW is it always that crowded? Vinyl is small, its always been small, even when it was AREA it was small, but Is it always wall to wall people. i couldnt deal with it last night, i wasent feeling good, and it was to hot and tight in there. I heard that it was always kinda loose, and that it didnt really get to crowded, and thats why it was loved so much. i hope that is the case, i would really like to go back next week.

ALSO

i didnt like the fact that people were kinda pissy, i was only there for a little while, 3-5 so i dont no how it got later, but some ass hole threw a cig at my friend, cause he stepped on some girls shoe, he said he was sorry and even gave the lady a cig, but that didnt stop her ass hole boy Friend, sooo is the crowd always like that a nice mix, or was it diff last night?

just trying to get the feel of what its like when its not danny's B-day.

anyway, i hope to go back, maybe make it my new home, sooooo i hope someone could help smile.gif

Laterz>>

Jay

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

I wasn't there last night because of how packed it was, but I assure you...no it isn't normal.

Unfortunately things have...shifted in that direction lately however. Hence many of the Vinyl regulars seeming to get a bit testy about sharing their "Home away from home."

On normal nights, Vinyl is Danny's livingroom and it feels like family :-)

I honestly fear though, that with all the exposure Danny has gotten lately (and I'm so happy for him!) as well as vinyl, that it won't ever be quite as it was....I'm just blessed I caught the tail end of it.

With luck though...I'm wrong! And even if its not "as it was"...don't matter...Vinyl is still the answer.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

hmmm, didn't you notice how many people on this board were "popping their vinyl cherries" on friday. lovely metaphor. oona is right on. i didn't go on friday either (even tho I LOVE DEEP DISH!!!!!) cuz i knew it was going to be packed.

*doialwayshavetostatetheobvious?*

Well not sure if I still qualify as a VINYL regular but yes, it was crazy packed in there. The line was crazy but as p00h sayz I'm a Vinyl superstar cwm3.gif so I didn't wait at all. I had one of the best times ever there. As far as the vibe yes, it was little pissy but the nicer people who were there for a good time made my night more pleasureable. I met a ton of crazy and fabulously fun people that night.

I caught about a half-hour of Deep Dish and as junglekittn put it, they were on fire. Hey jaysea, never met you before, but if you remember a tall black girl in all black with shoulder length hair dancing all over the place that was me cwm35.gif . Also, it was great meeting Addaboy1 *quack*.

-Jamms "itwasawildnight"

cwm7.gif

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

I wasn't there last night because of how packed it was, but I assure you...no it isn't normal.

Unfortunately things have...shifted in that direction lately however. Hence many of the Vinyl regulars seeming to get a bit testy about sharing their "Home away from home."

On normal nights, Vinyl is Danny's livingroom and it feels like family :-)

I honestly fear though, that with all the exposure Danny has gotten lately (and I'm so happy for him!) as well as vinyl, that it won't ever be quite as it was....I'm just blessed I caught the tail end of it.

With luck though...I'm wrong! And even if its not "as it was"...don't matter...Vinyl is still the answer.

-Oo

I think there's more truth to Vinyl eventually thinning out again. Danny's got a cult following, and while his birthday may have gotten him some new fans, most are probably not gonna come back again. No alcohol, the venue itself - not exactly what a mainstream clubber looks for.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, That night was a blur for me, im kinda dealing with Some social problems. iv been Very Un-like my normal self. And im dealing with alot of stuff lately, so it has affected my ability to meet people, and go out. but im dealing, and working my "Shit" out, smile.gif so maybe ill be able to meet some of you all very soon.

i liked Vinyl, i didnt care for the Sf crowd, when i was not really looking for that, i was looking for gay, and raver kidz, lol and some Disco Diva's, lol but im gonna try to make it out Next time.

`me`

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)