Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i finally got on this damn board :)

...after months of refraining, bitchin, and constantly being asked that aggaravating question- "are u on the board?"- today i decided- what the hell- lets see what this shit is all about...well that and i'm bored and awake....and stranded in bfe jersey somewhere....

so, here i am.

a shout out to all my peeps on this board: hmmmm, where do i begin...mikey-smilez, noiseboy, nycedee, blueskygirl (who is here with me now), sillylittlename, schwingep, spoonyd, pooh, the_id, smfd, baitsy, notforkids, powerpuffgirl, E-Z-dreamer (right?) filthy_slag,......i'm sure there's many more of ys- but being cracked out of my head really doesn't help my poor little brain that's already ridden w/ holes- naah i mean? but ofcourse u do...

aight then,

thats all i had 2 say...

until the next time, my friends...

maad love (buck buck)

It's the weekend. Everybody is still sleeping. smile.gif

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME.

-mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

e-z there mr. dreamer..i'm being good these days..haven't been in any trouble recently....haven't u noticed my new v. calm, collected, chilled demeanor? or how about that halo shining brightly above this magnificent head? shit, it blinds me every day when i look in the mirror....

Wassup Sweetie.........

HOw you feelin after last night?

In case you havent figured it out yet...its Andy..........

How was afterhours this mornin? sorry i couldnt go, my body was in way to much pain smile.gif

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

hey deanna- how u doin? comin 2 twirl l8a 2nite....hope 2 c u there. where were u last night? u missed a great night.

blueskygirl- i think its time 2 break out glass dick and take a long hard pull on dat crack...yummy....lets keep this shit goin..yardcores in da house- reprazent...

Yea..I'll be at Twirl...since I live around the corner I wil be there rightat 10 for the open bar.

Aiight Ill see ya all crazy kidzz there....

-Zeeeeeeeeeee

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

With all those names you've dropped I'm sure we've met too. At least its most likely so...WELCOME!

And hey there MJR!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Some of my closest friends post on this board. As cheesy as it sounds, I'm quite grateful to this little piece of the net for bringing so many of us together!!!

Thanks Dave and crew for everything.

-Oo

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

i dont think ive ever met anyone from this board, I didn't really know people here are accually friends in really life, like outside of this board

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

never met anyone on the board either, but i figure i'm going to have to soon...as i need friends for post 6/7am when i go out...none of my friends can hang with me past 7 and i'm tired of always having to close shop by delf...so how does one meet people from the board w/o one feeling lame and going to some random "hey, are you from the board"??

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

yeah this is good, i'm gonna get my friends to start posting on this board.

And I know where ur coming from when u say ur friends wanna leave clubs early. My friends always wanna leave by 5-6, and it depresses me when i hear them say we wanna leave now. I'm having such a great time there, and one person starts whining, so we all have to leave, it sucks!!!

I really wanna go one time and stay till like lunch time.

can i just say how much i love this girl...i mean LOVE her...

I love you Nefpratiti - I really do...Welcome. Welcome.

Actually, please welcome me also. I am also new to this board. It is a very strange and exciting feeling that is coming over me. O'er me. Ooooh.