Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFactory Sunday Review....

ok ok so i get there with my partiner in crime (zoya) around 7am.. the music wasn't anything to die for,, nothing special really at all.. i hate to say it.. but i actually had a good time.. sober... it was great wakin up all refreshed and going to sf and looking at all the freaks on to many drugs.. once again i closed the place.. (3pm) and i actually liked the stranger being played for like half hour! ok thats that..

oh and it was great seen lola and monique!

you party poopers goin home so god damn early! next time dont go to exit first!

xoxoxoxo mwwwwwahz

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

What time did stranger finally come on? I got in there @ 1:30a and left @ 11a. He teased it like 2 or 3 times during the time I was there. My girl wanted to hear that song and we stayed till I started getting tired. I was trying to close it out. frown.gif

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 03-11-2001).]

Funny, I thought the music was really good. I got there around 4ish stayed till about 10am and had a great time. I know it was also the people that I was with that made it such a good time.

If I hear a song twice in a club, on the one hand if I really like the song I'm not too upset but on the otherhand I think its kinda cheesey to play a sing more than once. No disrespect to JP - I think he's amazing..

Does anybody kow the name of this one song he played it was at around 7:30. The place went nuts when it came on . All the lights on the dance floor were flashing red and green, eveybody was singing it (except me frown.gif ). I don't really remember the exact words, but they were singing something about love. I had the tune in my head all day Sunday..

Originally posted by bionic:

Funny, I thought the music was really good. I got there around 4ish stayed till about 10am and had a great time. I know it was also the people that I was with that made it such a good time.

If I hear a song twice in a club, on the one hand if I really like the song I'm not too upset but on the otherhand I think its kinda cheesey to play a sing more than once. No disrespect to JP - I think he's amazing..

Does anybody kow the name of this one song he played it was at around 7:30. The place went nuts when it came on . All the lights on the dance floor were flashing red and green, eveybody was singing it (except me frown.gif ). I don't really remember the exact words, but they were singing something about love. I had the tune in my head all day Sunday..

i think the song u r talking about is "without you" by rich luzzi. cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Gotta agree with Kerry.. I thought the music was really bad and I was waiting and waiting for it to get better and it never actually did until the very closing.. When Stranger and I wonder are the highlights of my night, I know it wasn't the best time I've ever had at SF frown.gif Too bad, I was really in a great mood and happy. Still had tons of fun and yes, was smiling a LOT that night smile.gif Danced pretty much all night except for that little break in the basement which was great. Crawled out of there but I'm glad I stayed till closing coz I heard my song smile.gif Next time there's no way I'm going there before 7 coz closing beats any other part of the night for sure.

I haven't been to SF since October and I liked all the changes...although I think it makes more complicated for all us crackheads to walk and very easy to get lost wink.gif hehehehe. I liked the crowd but wasnt to happy w/ the musik. It was very nice to meet LikmyLipz, Muthaload and Visions ...hope you guys had a good time smile.gif Don't know when I'll be back....but def. will smile.gif

See you soon...SF

Lola

The music was OK? The music was bad? I was there from 6-12 and thought it was insane. I have heard JP spin many times (I know he can have an off night once in a while) and this Sun. was one of his best sets. Every song flowed right into the next one, plenty of room to dance. Incredible night.

Originally posted by risa06:

I haven't been to SF since October and I liked all the changes...although I think it makes more complicated for all us crackheads to walk and very easy to get lost wink.gif hehehehe. I liked the crowd but wasnt to happy w/ the musik. It was very nice to meet LikmyLipz, Muthaload and Visions ...hope you guys had a good time smile.gif Don't know when I'll be back....but def. will smile.gif

See you soon...SF

Lola

Awwww well it was very nice to meet you too hun biggrin.gif

It's funny that everyone seems to be dissapointed with the music.

cause for the first time in a while I thought JP SUCKED!

But I had an awesome time as I always do at Factory. It was nice to walk out of that place to the

surpise of practically a spring day. The weather was friggin lovely.

And honeslty Thank you Gravity. I'm so sick of kids talkin shit about

all the meatheads at Factory because they don't give a fuck about you

so why is everybody so godamn concerned with what other people are doing

or wearing or whatever! Go out have a good time and shut the fuck up.

This little rant is referring to some other post, just in case I lost anybody.

Just getting a lil tired of all the shit talking myself.....

They need to clear those people off the damn stairs.. they are on both sides next to all the railings. I stepped on someones jacket which was on the stairs and I almost fell down like 8 steps. Then the people you fall into get all pissed off. Get the hell off the stairs already. Sit on a speaker or on the floor in the basement.

The bouncers walk around enough around the outside of the dance floor. They can easily just make room on one side of the damn staircase. I'm shocked I still haven't fell yet. Everytime I've gone i dreaded going down the stairs. Easier was it to go down by the stage and walk down there. It's just a little safer.

Originally posted by thesandman:

The music was OK? The music was bad? I was there from 6-12 and thought it was insane. I have heard JP spin many times (I know he can have an off night once in a while) and this Sun. was one of his best sets. Every song flowed right into the next one, plenty of room to dance. Incredible night.

well if everyone liked the same music, and the same dj all the time.. only one club in nyc would have people in it, and there wouldn't be a need to have more then one dj in the area?

"one mans trash is anothers pleasure"

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

I was there too, I got there around 4:30 after my birthday party at World.

I met soooo many chill peeps that hooked me up for my birthday.

I also thought the music was phat.

I can't get that Derb track out of my head.

And I also wanted to know the name of that Rich Luzzi track, but I didn't know how to explain it.

I'm snaggin' it from Napster right now, while it's still legal.

I heard Rich Luzzi is a bartender at World.

Someone told me that when this track was playing.

I don't know how true it is.

How phat were the shows at SF?

They were the best I've seen so far.

With the rockets and the pickup truck and shit.

I'll let you guys know the next time I'm going and we'll all meetup.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT