Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those who made it to Twirl

First of all thanks for coming out!!! This one had a real good turn out....shout out to all the peeps I saw smile.gif

Hope you guys had a good time...I certainly did (kinda blurry) I think there was a party going in there!!! biggrin.gif

Once again hope you had a great time.

- Pete

cool.gif

Ali gave a new meaning to the term opening set...he brought it up real nice and then Dean kicked some old school in there...and P O P C O R N !!!!....then I have no idea what I did...too busy dancing around in the booth smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory March 17th with the KOP Project 11pm - ???

My new web site...Version 1.06 http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 03-12-2001).]

Thank you Pete!!!!!

BY the way I like the NEW and IMPROVED glasses...all you need for them is one of those dorky straps so they dont fall off again. I really dont feel like crawling around vinyl again at 10:30 in the morning to find cwm2.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Ooops! a nasty hangover prevented me from any hard activity sat night...sorry I missed ya.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Yeah man...Great seeing all the peeps there, and all the new ones I met (shot out to my twin brother Al hahahaha), it was a pleasure...thanx to Pete for the opportunity to warm up, I had a blast. I had an even better time grooving to Pete and Spoony D's slamming set (Pete...that Nukem track...AHHHHH!!!). I hope we can do it again in the near future smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Great time Pete- Thanx.

Jewelz

P.S. My g-friend Sandra goes, "Ya know I knew I would like that guy Pete the sec I saw him cuz I ain't never met a bald guy I didn't like." What a cracker! cwm32.gifcwm11.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

as a board virgin, i must say that i was blown away by how friendly and inviting everyone was! thanks to everyone for taking the time to introduce me to some really cool people. great music too! -two enthusiatic thumbs up-

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by drfunk:

as a board virgin, i must say that i was blown away by how friendly and inviting everyone was! thanks to everyone for taking the time to introduce me to some really cool people. great music too! -two enthusiatic thumbs up-

hey - great meeting you! Welcome to our little family... Will I be seeing you later on this week?

- meli -

p.s. try not to be TOO addicted to this thing... lol

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Alas I opped out and tried to get back in the club and the bouncers would have nothing of it frown.gif

I was just getting into it too......lol my Friday evening finishing @ 3pm Saturday afternoon meant for most of my time @ twirl I was there in body but a bit to scatterbrained to be there in spirit or mind cwm12.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

My apologies to the Ali and Dean for missing their sets. I heard they you guys were great! I got there a couple songs into Pete's set and, of coarse, I wasn't disappointed. biggrin.gif

Ali~ you dropped Pixels??? Damn, I'm pissed that I missed that. I guess I'll have to wait to hear you drop it at my sister's baby shower next week. wink.gif

------------------

I know you can... I've seen you do it...

sorry i overslept guys, what would i do without partners like you smile.gif

my main homies...

paid in finull '01 except for ali g he got paid in pinny pinny pinoon

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

hey - great meeting you! Welcome to our little family... Will I be seeing you later on this week?

- meli -

p.s. try not to be TOO addicted to this thing... lol

ill definately see u this week. as for the addiction...between buying records, trying to quit smoking, and this board...ive got my hands full!

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Hey guys...I spoke to Twirl today and they were rather happy with the turnout...so Hmmmm...maybe we'll do this again soon smile.gif

Party Time!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Twirl...FREE PARTY TIME...OPEN BAR 10 - 11

Saturday March 10th...other DJ's To Be Announced

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com