Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone live in the village/soho area?

Just curious, anyone in the area who wants to come jog (ok, FAST walk lol) on the west side highway track, I need someone to babble w/ for the hour! HAHAHA - I cant shut up for that long!

smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

lol I'm in check your email cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

lol we could have jogging meetups cwm12.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by dragonfly:

How much does a nice,small place cost in the city?1 bedroom, or studio, or even a rented room(are they not common?)?

we have two rooms going in our loft in SOHO 4th floor walk up $800 per month each (which is pretty cheap)....email me if u want more details boa_boy@yahoo.com

------------------

Rene-

I just moved to 24th and 7th....so if ya ever wanted to meet up we could meet halfway which isnt THAT bad......let me know.

-andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Lucky you...I want to move to that area after school...in 4 years!The only problem I'd have right now with living in NYC is the air...it's really toxic and not good to breathe for a long time...

------------------

Sassa

Work moving to Chelsea, are u turning on us lol....I'm always on 7th around 16-17, Cafeteria area...NE way im me, peace!

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com