Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! Any good parties next weekend?????

hey sweetie happy birthday if i dont see u before then... maybe we should all meetup at leopard lounge to celebrate.. how old r u gonna be?

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

hey sweetie happy birthday if i dont see u before then... maybe we should all meetup at leopard lounge to celebrate.. how old r u gonna be?

ill be 22 smile.gif and thank you.

it's a great idea only i am really bad at organizing things so if anyone volunteers?????? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by orchid21:

ill be 22 smile.gif and thank you.

it's a great idea only i am really bad at organizing things so if anyone volunteers?????? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

go to twilo friday!!! ive missed u guys there

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Definatly check out Tunnel this saturday night. Huge party this weekend. Record Label Party for DJ Corbet of Oval Records. Plus after hours with Tunnel Resident DJ Renegede dropping the hardest tracks anywhere in NYC. Dont miss this party.

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

Originally posted by donvito:

Definatly check out Tunnel this saturday night. Huge party this weekend. Record Label Party for DJ Corbet of Oval Records. Plus after hours with Tunnel Resident DJ Renegede dropping the hardest tracks anywhere in NYC. Dont miss this party.

hey r u infiltrating on my turf hehe... i was at the meetin with u tonight.. the girl with the brown hair... see ya saturday

cwm32.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

hey!! happy bday my fellow pisces queen.. i'll be 22 as well.. geez we're getting old. are you gonna be in the city on the 23rd? if so we can share a celebratory toast. mwas and happy bday!!!

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by donvito:

hey sharing is caring.

NO NO NO NO NO lol... well ok hehe

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol