Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i Slipped and Fell down the....

Stairs the other day!! (MAJOR OUCH!!) went right down on my arse the whole way down... needless to say it hurts to sit but the soreness has gone away now.... just thought i'd share.. any medically inclined people on this board..pleaseeee pm me, i have some weird symptoms going on after that happened to me! (and i can't seem to figure it outmyself) sorry to post, it's just been really weird since this happened...

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

I find that Very funny so to hear about you falling , but , sorry to hear that you are hurt about it ........May i ask how did you fall ?

------------------

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

i got a sore butt too.. but i did it on purpose hehe while i was sledding..the soreness was well deserved, a merit of my adventures hehe cwm20.gif

hope ur butt gets better soon!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

hehe yea glowbali, thank God my fat ass has some cushion, the soreness is near gone , and no i wasn't drunk. lol. actually i was cleaning around the house, my mother was coming for a visit overnight, and the landlord's father was in the kitchen fixing a cabinet. weird thing though, all that thumping as i went down those stairs, and the deaf as*hole didn't even hear a thing, he didn't even turn around!! my symptoms are slowly gong away... although one lil rug burn on my arm continues to bleed..but if i shake my ass this weekend maybe ill work it all out. thanks for the sympathy guys..aint life a bitch sometimes?

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

When I was in college I once fell down a flight on stairs @ a party some friends threw and passed I out at the bottom. My poor friend thought I was dead.

Evidently, she started slapping the shit out of me and when I woke up and puked all over her and myself, she managed to get me in into the bathroom where i dry heaved for about an hour, and then got me into some pjs so I could pass out.

That night I learned just how good of a friend she truly is..... and not to drink the punch at parties.

------------------

You're only young once