Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What-you can't use the shower?

first friday @ SF was off the hook just to start off-I know all of you friday haters

will have something to say about that.Anyway my friend and I were chillin up in the hot tub room and she starts saying that she's hot and uncomfortable-so I suggested taking a shower and she thought about it and actually walked over to the shower stripped down to only her thong and took a shower-so now she is takin a shower and all these guys are sweatin her and she's lovin every minute of

it -then she's like get in Shawn-As soon as I'm getting ready to get in this guy keeps trying to look in but I won't let him-I'm like give me twenty bucks-so he starts to hate and goes to get a bouncer.The two of them come back and the bouncer says that we can't do that.The showers are for private

parties-blah-blah-blah-but he was mad cool about it-he laughed and fucked around for a sec-my point is if your going to put showers in and a hot tub you should expect people to use them-I didn't see one person in the hot tub all night-just my 2 cents.

PEACE

Originally posted by bratnik:

Well I am glad you had a good time.. but I have to ask.. who in there right mind would strip down to a thong in Soundfactory and take a shower while people watch??? cwm34.gif

That's a stupid question since every girl there is half naked TO BEGIN WITH. Adding water prolly would be more sanitary, don't you think?

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

That's a stupid question since every girl there is half naked TO BEGIN WITH. Adding water prolly would be more sanitary, don't you think?

-iliana

cwm7.gif

good one iliana!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by iliana:

-iliana

cwm7.gif

yeah..and you PROLLY went to Harvard too right?

Shut the fuck up you miserable skank. Next time you're in factory why don't you beg them for a pill that will do something for your face.

suck my dick

jsc

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by saintjsc:

yeah..and you PROLLY went to Harvard too right?

Shut the fuck up you miserable skank. Next time you're in factory why don't you beg them for a pill that will do something for your face.

suck my dick

jsc

cwm23.gif

ROTF!!!

Stop begging! I'm not gonna suck your dick. I know you want me. But shut the fuck upo already!!

pathetic fuck!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg