Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else get this?

Ok so when i am out on the vocal tip, and get in that tranced out zone where you SEEM more allert i seem to remember all the vocals.

Now i wouldn't be able to recite the words back to you, but if i here that track again i will know most if not all of the words.

Now if i listened to the same song twice in the car i still wouldn't remember it.

Anybody else?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i'm pretty good at remember songs when i'm "tranced" out and I have in the past heard a song in a club... gone out the following week and spend hours in record shops looking for it... sometimes sucessfully.... that's how i got a record called "Tables Turning". Quite cheesy track but sounded ace at the time.

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by stacychase:

I have trouble remembering my name, let alone a song.... smile.gif

...I hear ya! i don't know how people remember songs after a night out. My friend will call me up if she hears something on the radio and ask, "do you remember this from the Factory?" and 9 times out of 10, I don't have a clue! I know I hear the music but my brain just doesn't retain it!

Hmmmmm. Wonder why.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ok so when i am out on the vocal tip, and get in that tranced out zone where you SEEM more allert i seem to remember all the vocals.

Now i wouldn't be able to recite the words back to you, but if i here that track again i will know most if not all of the words.

Now if i listened to the same song twice in the car i still wouldn't remember it.

Anybody else?

Personally, I think you're a crackbaby...not to cause any drama or anything wink.gif.

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ok Casey 2 mine... sorted.

Regina, me crackbaby i don't touch the stuff... i am a good boy. Don't get me going about dancing round flickering camp fires again.

Okay okay shhh David, settle down...I didn't mean to get you all excited...here, here are your slippers and your tea...if you need anything else grandpa, lemme know cwm27.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com