Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The movie thing Thursday night...

So, who's going?

More importantly, how is everyone getting there? I was wondering if I ould catch a ride with someone...

Thanks!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

I think I'm going but we're heading up from Westchester............now I gotta work out what I'm going to wear lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

anyone know what time it is finishing? cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Hey Melichacha, check your PM.....

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by deanna11:

midnight, supposedly

so i may finally find you, huh?

if ur lucky lol wink.gif

if it finsihes @ midnight I may not be able to go unless I can get a lift back into NYC (my ride stopping in Bronxville) ANY VOLUNTEERS?

cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by boa_boy:

if ur lucky lol wink.gif

if it finsihes @ midnight I may not be able to go unless I can get a lift back into NYC (my ride stopping in Bronxville) ANY VOLUNTEERS?

cwm13.gif

some of us are staying overnight

if more people want to get another room, i'll go in on that. it's only $50/night