Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have any info on this model search thing at Exit saturday

Do the girls have to walk down a runway?? or is their a bunch of model agents in the crowd that are gonna run up with their business card to evry pretty girl in the place?? confused.gif

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

I have the flyer at home, I'll PM you later tonight once I read it over again. I know there is a number to call if you are interested.

-Jamms "needanumberdial411"

------------------

Wo ist die Partei? face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

well it's probably bs cuz so many times exit said stuff similar to dat and nothin eva happened. example the $$ they were gonna throw out to the clubbers were supposed to b all da cash they made dat nite. wound up tossin out only like $100. alot of clubs make up crap just to get peeps to show up. but who knows;p as a strugglin model myself, don't count on it;p

Originally posted by yehyeh:

well it's probably bs cuz so many times exit said stuff similar to dat and nothin eva happened. example the $$ they were gonna throw out to the clubbers were supposed to b all da cash they made dat nite. wound up tossin out only like $100. alot of clubs make up crap just to get peeps to show up. but who knows;p as a strugglin model myself, don't count on it;p

hey, yehyeh, at least you got the coke bit down

j/k

Flyer says it's a contest sponsored by New Look Mgt and Red Bull so I guess there has to be some kind of order.

Anyways, the flyer says ...for more model contest info call 212.582.8282

Good Luck to your gf! cwm38.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

Originally posted by jammy:

I might go, because of the modeling thing, but hey ladies free always gets my attention. And why not I may even get *discovered* cwm25.gif ...

-Jamms "stirkeapose"

I would 'discover' you smile.gif

back2basics - 'jammyis'officially'discovered'

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF