Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO here THinks they can dance good ?

um...i dont think i am a great dancer.....but......i dont care wink.gif i dance my ass off anyway biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

I don't think I'm a terrible dancer but sometimes I feel really stupid. When I go out, I usually wear boots. I'm 5'8" to begin with, so in my boots I'm almost 6'. I feel like I stick out like sore thumb b/c so many girls are short, even my clubbing buddy, sorry Em.

But usually I'm feeling so damn good, it I don't worry about it.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

I don't think I'm a terrible dancer but sometimes I feel really stupid. When I go out, I usually wear boots. I'm 5'8" to begin with, so in my boots I'm almost 6'. I feel like I stick out like sore thumb b/c so many girls are short, even my clubbing buddy, sorry Em.

But usually I'm feeling so damn good, it I don't worry about it.

tall is good, I'm 6' but in the boots I go clubbing in I'm 6'2&1/2, anything less chunky then these boots couldn't take the punishment lol.........I am a boy tho btw

cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I have heard rumours that I can dance BTW lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by mugwump:

Never really think about it but sometimes after I'm tired out with my glow sticks I look around there is a circle formed around me. so I guess I'm OK..

I also wish I didn't feel so stupid dancing with glow sticks.

I love watching people dance with them.

------------------

You're only young once

Fuckin' A, I can! the only other one I'm sure of is Meli. Wouldn't it be rad if this was like 'Survivor'; and it was all about dancing- like you all got to talk shit, then it got voted down to a few people, and you'ld be able to vote on the freshest dancer? and then someone would totally walk in and kick ASS? ...TOTALLY RAD!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

cwm2.gif

I've got 2 moves and I just do them over and over all night long... Friday night Schwingep did an imitation of me dancing and I was like 'dam, and all this time I thought maybe I looked pretty cool...' Anyways, I don't care, I'm having fun and it maintains my girlish figure. smile.gif

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

i think i can cut a rug on an occasion or two. haha. like my man homer on the bottom of my post. a lot of people say that they dont wanna dance cuz they cant and dont want to embarass themselves. and what i tell those people is that, the other people dancing are not concentrating on you, they are too worried about how they are dancing so its really like everyone is dancing by themselves in there own little world. it was good advice cuz i never used to dance and now u cant get me off the dance floor.

peace out

gianni cwm12.gif

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!