Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL WILL BE THE BOMB SATURDAY

First things first.. Me + Corbett were supposed to have a residency at Limelight back from 92 on with at that time new promoters Mike Francis and Mark Anthony and when we did recieve this residency, I unfortunatly couldn't be a part of it because I needed time to be with my new baby daughter BUT I was at Limelight almost every Saturday and loved watching Corbett blow up the dance floor on a weekly basis.

During this time, a new promoter Matt B became Matt Edwards another hot DJ.

Although we have never had the opportunity to blow up an entire night before as the DJ team that kicked ass all the way up the smaller clubs to Limelight I can fucking assure everyone here at Club NYC that this is going to be a set that you do not want to miss ever as its been 9 years in the making.

Between Matt Edwards and the Trendroids match up, Corbett and myself this night is gonna blow the fuck up.

Even if you are currently down on Tunnel for the shit that happened in the past, this is the night to give it another shot as the music is going to fucking ripping.

Both myself and Corbett are ready to blow your fucking minds Saturday so come out and be a part of progressive house history.

By the way, all of these current NYC DJ's that are playing progressive house nowadays? Yeah they're good BUT the man who switched NYC from Techno to Progressive House in 1992 was DJ Corbett not any other NYC DJ so why not come here the ORIGINAL NYC Progressive House DJ rip shit up one more time along with the Renegade and the Trendroids!!!

RENEGADE

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com

YO YO ...... here we go again .. Tunnel will Be slammin again .. the Crowd is getting more and more good looken and the shit is getting kicked out ...........

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

ill definately be there for ya... gotta show luv for my new sat night home... never thought id say THAT bout tunnel but no doubt its gotten 200 times better than last time i went... cant wait.. peace out!!

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

And to think I didn't know where to go this Saturday. Corbett was the man back in the LL and Club USA days, hopefully it will be the same. I'm definitely gonna check it out though.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde