Clubplanet Nightlife Community

92.7 listners

somehow I can't get this station in the City...do any of you have the same problem? or its just my radio (not digital) cwm22.gif

BTW, which song won last night...Innocente or Without You? smile.gif I so wanted Innocente to win...Love that song!!! smile.gif

yea and considering "without you" is sung completely off key, it def shouldn't win any awards lol

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by risa06:

somehow I can't get this station in the City...do any of you have the same problem? or its just my radio (not digital) cwm22.gif

BTW, which song won last night...Innocente or Without You? smile.gif I so wanted Innocente to win...Love that song!!! smile.gif

If you have a cable connection, or if u can stay online, you can just tune in through their website. www.wlir.com

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Ditto, btw---Russ, I heard your name mentioned Sat. night I think...were you in Garden City?

I am soooooooooo tired of KTU, Z100, Hot 97 and all this other crapp. I think 92.7 is the best radio station right now (mo)

------------------

xwing3.giffondo2.gif

nah last sat night was Anthony Martinez... Ill be on 92.7 from 2-5am this sat night smile.gif

Originally posted by tenupa:

Ditto, btw---Russ, I heard your name mentioned Sat. night I think...were you in Garden City?

I am soooooooooo tired of KTU, Z100, Hot 97 and all this other crapp. I think 92.7 is the best radio station right now (mo)

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by lillizzy:

innocente beat out my boy sean's song frown.gif

id rather have luzzi win:P

I like "Without You"...but Innocente has my heart all the way cwm38.gif As soon as I got in my car last night innocente was on...watta treat smile.gif and then "Without You"...GREAT!!! and then some traffic on Grand Central...yack cwm1.gif

or if u can stay online, you can just tune in through their website. <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.wlir.com" TARGET=_blank>www.wlir.com</A>

or pull up www.party105.com and click on listen live. its pretty good. party 105 is their other station out east on long island.

they play the good house stuff thurs. and sat. nights.

Originally posted by anacondatro:

or if u can stay online, you can just tune in through their website. <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.wlir.com" TARGET=_blank>www.wlir.com</A>

or pull up <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.party105.com" TARGET=_blank>www.party105.com</A> and click on listen live. its pretty good. party 105 is their other station out east on long island.

they play the good house stuff thurs. and sat. nights.

It's weird, it comes in clear as a bell in my apt, but if I'm outside running or something and have my walkman on it doesn't come in clear at all.

Guest crystalmethodny

Its all about Extreme Groove radio wink.gif

Hey Lola,

Whatcha staying home for this Saturday?!?

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Its all about Extreme Groove radio wink.gif

Hey Lola,

Whatcha staying home for this Saturday?!?

Hi Steve wink.gif

I'm just trying to save some energy for SoBe and some $$$ too smile.gif Plus I went to SF this past Saturday and I think I'm getting old frown.gif I'm stil tired...ugh. Where those days go when I was going out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? I just don't know biggrin.gif

somehow I can't get this station in the City...do any of you have the same problem?

yeah it doesnt come in in manhattan ... i was listening one nigth and they were all like yeah we were driving aournd in teh city last nigth listening , and i wanted to call up so bad and tell them they were full of shit cuz soon as u get into the city it gets all fucked up ... so they were lying on teh radio =(

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

wanna switch smile.gif

I can't get 103.5 clear at my office anyway...so Z100, here I come smile.gif

I don't get why I can't get KTU here in Manhattan! I really can't listen to z100 all day. That station drives me nuts after a while. And I can't stand 92.7 after Howard goes off b/c it's a rock station and that drives me nuts after a while too. So I end up listening to PLJ. Have you ever noticed that that station is kind of depressing?

All I want is KTU, dammit! Is that too much to ask?

------------------

You're only young once

Guest danwang

KTU might be a bit played out during most of the day, but I think their mix shows are pretty good.

Especially Saturday nights... last time, Paul Oakenfold was on... interestingly on Level 4, which is usually a deep soulful house set by David Morales or Lord G. That was followed by a great set by DJ Boris.

Oakenfold was also on (on Level 5) two weeks before. Did anyone catch either one of Oak's sets?

There's also DJ Skribble's mix each weeknight at 11 pm (except for Fridays, where Riddler goes on at midnight, followed by him, then by Louie Devito) + Level 3 on Saturdays. Cool that there's a different theme each night of the week. Those of you who tune in should fess up that you enjoy those classics on Old School Wednesdays (especially when spun by Anthony Acid)! smile.gif

Maybe some of the stuff gets a little played out, but it's always new to someone out there.

DJ Skribble is supposedly mixing live from Cancun (MTV Spring Break) all this week.

I haven't tried getting WLIR from the city, but I can catch it from my gf's place in Douglaston. I've heard "Silence" by Delerium followed by some rock song. Interesting IMO...

Also, the Saturday night mix show (usually live from some LI club, right?) is good, but the songs seem a bit old.

Originally posted by dale77:

I don't get why I can't get KTU here in Manhattan! I really can't listen to z100 all day. That station drives me nuts after a while. And I can't stand 92.7 after Howard goes off b/c it's a rock station and that drives me nuts after a while too. So I end up listening to PLJ. Have you ever noticed that that station is kind of depressing?

All I want is KTU, dammit! Is that too much to ask?

DUDE, that's 92.3NOT 92.7 WLIR 2 TOTALLY different stations....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by danwang:

KTU might be a bit played out during most of the day, but I think their mix shows are pretty good.

Especially Saturday nights... last time, Paul Oakenfold was on... interestingly on Level 4, which is usually a deep soulful house set by David Morales or Lord G. That was followed by a great set by DJ Boris.

Oakenfold was also on (on Level 5) two weeks before. Did anyone catch either one of Oak's sets?

There's also DJ Skribble's mix each weeknight at 11 pm (except for Fridays, where Riddler goes on at midnight, followed by him, then by Louie Devito) + Level 3 on Saturdays. Cool that there's a different theme each night of the week. Those of you who tune in should fess up that you enjoy those classics on Old School Wednesdays (especially when spun by Anthony Acid)! smile.gif

Maybe some of the stuff gets a little played out, but it's always new to someone out there.

DJ Skribble is supposedly mixing live from Cancun (MTV Spring Break) all this week.

I haven't tried getting WLIR from the city, but I can catch it from my gf's place in Douglaston. I've heard "Silence" by Delerium followed by some rock song. Interesting IMO...

Also, the Saturday night mix show (usually live from some LI club, right?) is good, but the songs seem a bit old.

oh no...I always listen to KTU when I'm getting ready to go out on Saturday night. I was talking about day time...on weekdays...thats all biggrin.gif