Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Cream Friday**

Yes, lets see here.....There is a large number of people heading over to Cream this Friday. Start speaking up folks.

Dj Divine will be spinning at 12 I believe and well.....if you haven't heard him.....He kicks major ass. My crew will be there as will tons of others.

Come out and support the party....it will be well worth it. Kat/Steph, feel free to promote in my thread wink.gif

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 03-14-2001).]

YEa........IM there.......Probably gonna bring some of my college friends with me to meet all you crackeadz.......

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

YEa........IM there.......Probably gonna bring some of my college friends with me to meet all you crackeadz.......

-Andy

I AM NOT a crackhead, IM a HUMAN BEING!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

I AM NOT a crackhead, IM a HUMAN BEING!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Denial is such a sad sad thing..... cwm6.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Claudio darlin' I am pretty sure I'll be there! what time are you boys heading over there.. LEts to dinner before that eh? call me at work.. do you have the darn number.. I am being soo lazy dont feel like PMing you... I'll call you tomorrow..

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh did I mention Steph and I have a list???

Yes yes we do...it's the "Red Kittie List". If you want to be put on it, email Steph at: LiLredheadgirLy@aol.com or call 212.696.7320 and leave your Frist name last inital and how many people will be with you. You also must mention that you want on the "RED KITTIE LIST" on the voicemail.

Okay...back to my sickbed

xoxo >cough sneeze cough ouchie<

kAt

oh...well...if steph is gonna be there then i gotta go... wink.gif

------------------

give into pressure. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Okay....I know its a lil too early to say but already Im feelin better...

Looks like a lil kittie will be purrin around as expected...coughin up a hair ball or two every now and then. Hope yas dont mind lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Oh did I mention Steph and I have a list???

Yes yes we do...it's the "Red Kittie List". If you want to be put on it, email Steph at: LiLredheadgirLy@aol.com or call 212.696.7320 and leave your Frist name last inital and how many people will be with you. You also must mention that you want on the "RED KITTIE LIST" on the voicemail.

Okay...back to my sickbed

xoxo >cough sneeze cough ouchie<

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Claudio darlin' I am pretty sure I'll be there! what time are you boys heading over there.. LEts to dinner before that eh? call me at work.. do you have the darn number.. I am being soo lazy dont feel like PMing you... I'll call you tomorrow..

Lazy slacker.....Call me sometime today or pm me with yur work number, i only have yur celly. Well be out early so dinner is always a posssibility sweets

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay....I know its a lil too early to say but already Im feelin better...

Looks like a lil kittie will be purrin around as expected...coughin up a hair ball or two every now and then. Hope yas dont mind lol

xoxo

kAt

I knew it......I told Steph and Mark last night that I would make sure you would be there....I guess now I wont have to go to your house and kidnap ya....

Just keep yer distance...I dont really feel like gettin no crazy stomach viruses before Miami.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by smilepimpette:

I really wanna check this place out, is it a big club, small club?? What is the crowd like, and is there a dress code?

Thanxz

-Danielle

Check yur pms

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Sorry Andy but it looks like Im not going to be able to make it. Im not getting any better to be honest...Im gonna PM you with the rest of the info...I dont need it on here.

------------------