Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my general HI!!!, boy I feel da luv

just checked my dt post for info...thanks guys...and felt all warm and fuzzy when I read some of the responses. you guys rock.

vampienyc10...sorry if I seemed to have abruptly dropped off or caused any worry. miss your posts, too.

cathyo...good to hear from you.

pooh...how are you, man?

boa...you're in the city!!! yay, oh yay!! and soho, did you win the lottery or do you have a sugar mama?

hey, notforkids...thanks for keeping me in the loop on the darker side of nightlife. regret I wasn' t up to it.

I had a really rough winter where I kept catching one awful cold/flu after another. and work simultaneously doubled in time and stress. so the last thing I had the energy for was keeping up with emails. even my close friends got neglected for a long while.

but I'm coming over the hill, or at least nearing the top. won't be able to post nearly as frequently, but hope to be a bit more sociable.

funny, from the looks of the board I haven't missed much....music, drama, boobies... : )

drop me a line & let me know what'cha been up to. I'm going to miami for the wmc and staying for many days before and after...be funny if I ran into any of you there.

peace and all that,

FireGirl

firegirlnyc@yahoo.com

------------------

nurturing the embers

welcome back and all that check ur email lol cwm11.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by firegirl:

thanks! I'll check in with you when I get back from miami.

FG

talk to you then then kiddo

cwm11.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif