Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ILLIANA IS A TRANSVESTITE

That's right ladies and gentelman, girls and boys. I have the inside scoop that Illiana is a Transvestite Hooker. Spending her days in front of a computer and her nights sucking dicks pretending she's a woman. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Damn, you can hang up there with the boys. Did I come in your mouth Iliana? I don't quiete remember. I do remember a tothless mouth stinking of beer. Because of you I am disolusioned with hookers as a whole. Thanks Iliana for setting me straight!

Originally posted by iliana:

You forgot to mention that your dick was the first one I sucked and because it was soo small and crusted, I've become disillusioned about hooking.

But thank you for your pathetic try.

Fuck you.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

mfwahaha f yea

Originally posted by bastardino:

That's right ladies and gentelman, girls and boys. I have the inside scoop that Illiana is a Transvestite Hooker. Spending her days in front of a computer and her nights sucking dicks pretending she's a woman. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

WHO CARES THIS SHIT IS OLD, GROW UP. THE CREATIVITY HERE IS SOOOO SHOT!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by bastardino:

Damn, you can hang up there with the boys. Did I come in your mouth Iliana? I don't quiete remember. I do remember a tothless mouth stinking of beer. Because of you I am disolusioned with hookers as a whole. Thanks Iliana for setting me straight!

No that was your mom's mouth you came in.

She didn't quite enjoy it. I couldn't put up with you because I couldn't find your dick!!!

I'll advise your mom to get you a penis pump. Maybe she'll enjoy giving you head next time.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Iliana, Please, Calm down. It'll be okay, I promise. We will get the $ to finally carve a vagina out of that penis. I know it's difficult being a hooker with a penis but you're just going to have to manage while we try to gather up some $ for your valuable cause.

PS. Your mom and dad are proud of you.