Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD's next two appearances at Twilo

Guest danwang

he'll have two gigs booked in their guaranteed

he's all about the loot, not the part...

same thing happened last month when he wasn't supposed to have a gig the next night and a week or two before he got booked for toronto..

only reason is b/c twilo is the only place he plays every two months

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Being that its his 2 yr Anniversary I think he'll go to 9:30-10. I can't friggin wait! cwm38.gif

maybe if he was there for the party he would..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

he'll have two gigs booked in their guaranteed

he's all about the loot, not the part...

same thing happened last month when he wasn't supposed to have a gig the next night and a week or two before he got booked for toronto..

only reason is b/c twilo is the only place he plays every two months

As a matta of fact, he did have that Toronto gig booked a while before he played Twilo, not just a week or two. I remember checkin his website and seeing that gig posted a while before.

Anyways, I'm sure he'll rock da house till whatever time he spins. Yes, we'd all like him to spin till later, but I also think we're a lil spoiled by Twilo, therefore makin a solid six hour set look like nothin. But a nice 8 hourish set wouldn't hurt us much. The house would probably still be packed and pumpin at that time. Can't wait.

Originally posted by biglex:

As a matta of fact, he did have that Toronto gig booked a while before he played Twilo, not just a week or two. I remember checkin his website and seeing that gig posted a while before.

Anyways, I'm sure he'll rock da house till whatever time he spins. Yes, we'd all like him to spin till later, but I also think we're a lil spoiled by Twilo, therefore makin a solid six hour set look like nothin. But a nice 8 hourish set wouldn't hurt us much. The house would probably still be packed and pumpin at that time. Can't wait.

no actually it was two, 3 weeks at most

and fyi.. he has never spun an 8 hour set in his life... which makes it tough to "settle" for one

------------------

hmr3.gif

Being that its his 2 yr Anniversary I think he'll go to 9:30-10. I can't friggin wait! cwm38.gif

have to agree with TG, this is going to be July all over again biggrin.gif

------------------

--------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

PVD's a busted ass broken jukebox...plays the same exact shit everytime he comes to Twilo...he plays new shit all over Europe and nothing new here...

i like the PVD from europe...

but PVD's a BITCH at Twilo. . .

his last time @Twilo was very different ?! cwm13.gif

------------------

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

Originally posted by kingink24:

his last time @Twilo was very different ?! cwm13.gif

bro...there was the same type of discussion on the Twilo board...

he played the exact same shit last time as he did back in september and november...he only dropped two kick ass breakbeat tracks and the rest was cheese...shit...he whipped out Born Slippy again way into the beginning of his set...which was unusual 'cause he drops near the end of his sets...and after 7am he dropped his freakin' CD...

in my opinion he has no respect for Twilo and for his fans here...

that weekend i'll be resting up for a real dj...danny. . .

------------------

give into pressure. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

r u sure about the track selection ?!?

I guess I was a little bit too out of it, for some reason I was sure the last set was somewhat harder then usual for PVD cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

see ya at Danny (Howells and T)

------------------

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 03-14-2001).]

he played the exact same shit last time as he did back in september and november...he only dropped two kick ass breakbeat tracks and the rest was cheese...shit...he whipped out Born Slippy again way into the beginning of his set...which was unusual 'cause he drops near the end of his sets...and after 7am he dropped his freakin' CD...

Feb set's was his HARDEST at Twilo, so how can u say it was the same exact shit as sept & nov? Yeah, give or take he played a few of the same tracks & lil of Out there & Back.

Pvd has said numerous times that he LOVES playin at Twilo. I don't understand how ezdreamer & Claudio can be such good friends w/u.

cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 03-14-2001).]

Feb set's was his HARDEST at Twilo, so how can u say it was the same exact shit as sept & nov? Yeah, give or take he played a few of the same tracks & lil of Out there & Back.

Pvd has said numerous times that he LOVES playin at Twilo. I don't understand how ezdreamer & Claudio can be such good friends w/u.

cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

ur kidding right?

just b/c he doesn't like the way pvd plays at twilo they're not gonna be friends? if thats the case, you need to grow up...

and if he loves playing twilo so much, and was really there for the party, he'd keep spinning til IT WAS OVER.. not til he was tired...

------------------

hmr3.gif

he'd keep spinning til IT WAS OVER.. not til he was tired...

Til it was over? Shit, if it was up to me, he would be chained in the booth til I passed out at 6 pm the next day.

What we need is one of them marathons that go 24/7...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Til it was over? Shit, if it was up to me, he would be chained in the booth til I passed out at 6 pm the next day.

What we need is one of them marathons that go 24/7...

definetly...

twilo needs to do a 3 day party where its not just junior spinning... and they got diggers, howells, sasha, lawler, dt, pvd, dd...

all play over a three day nonstop party

*drool*

------------------

hmr3.gif

ur kidding right?

just b/c he doesn't like the way pvd plays at twilo they're not gonna be friends? if thats the case, you need to grow up...

You took the friggin words right out of my mouth!

You have got to be kidding me- I think your mouth is working faster then your brain is sweetheart. cwm34.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

what's your problem??

confused.gif

------------------

give into pressure. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 03-14-2001).]

ur kidding right?

and if he loves playing twilo so much, and was really there for the party, he'd keep spinning til IT WAS OVER.. not til he was tired...

Well considering the man's usually got a gig later that day in another country, its kinda understandable that he's gotta leave at 8. Is that fair to Twilo? Was he overbooked in 2000? Yes.

But people have to remember that Twilo is not the only place he spins. Hes got equal commitments in places all over the world, so why should he prioritize one over the other? I'm sure we'd all love to hear an 8+ hour set, but people should be thankful that we get to hear him for 6+ hours instead of bitching and complaining.

Anyways, if ya take a look at his tour schedule for 2001, you'll notice that there's rarely a time when he spins more than once a week. I'm sure hes plenty aware that people want longer sets from him, and by the way his gigs are spread out, I'm sure he's going to give his fans just that. So instead of whining bout the past, people should just look forward to his upcoming dates and I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Just tryin' to put a shed a new perspective on this...

Peace.

I don't understand how ezdreamer & Claudio can be such good friends w/u.

cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

Hey girl, you wanna stop making general conversations about music and clubs into personal assaults on peeps who disagree with you and/or your preferences? Please?

Thank you for your cooperation.

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by biglex:

Well considering the man's usually got a gig later that day in another country, its kinda understandable that he's gotta leave at 8. Is that fair to Twilo? Was he overbooked in 2000? Yes.

But people have to remember that Twilo is not the only place he spins. Hes got equal commitments in places all over the world, so why should he prioritize one over the other? I'm sure we'd all love to hear an 8+ hour set, but people should be thankful that we get to hear him for 6+ hours instead of bitching and complaining.

Anyways, if ya take a look at his tour schedule for 2001, you'll notice that there's rarely a time when he spins more than once a week. I'm sure hes plenty aware that people want longer sets from him, and by the way his gigs are spread out, I'm sure he's going to give his fans just that. So instead of whining bout the past, people should just look forward to his upcoming dates and I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Just tryin' to put a shed a new perspective on this...

Peace.

granted he does have the schedule..

fine... but the bottom line is its still business to him first..

diggers has just a bad schedule and was spinning saturday night and spun the thursday before, when he was here last, yet he still managed to do and 8+ hour set...

b/c he's all about the party first, not the buiness and would *never* leave even 3 or 4 hundred peeps in twilo.. let alone a pakcked house

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-14-2001).]